EFL on ITV

robbo555

So far they've shown Norwich 1 Boro 2, Wigan 2 Blackpool 1 and Luton 1 Rotherham 1. Now showing Hull City 1 Reading 2. Now I'm biased, of course, but a six goal game with a classy hattrick doesn't deserve top billing or at the very least to be shown before the games mentioned above? And don't get me started on the presenter. He hasn't got a fucking clue what he is talking about. Colin Murray was a million miles better than him. He did his research, spoke to fans, looked at the fans forums and actually seemed to care about the Championship. This gimp is hopeless.

And Cardiff 0 Sheff Utd 1 next. They are not showing the games in any sort of order. Teams at the top downwards (which they did on Quest if I recall correctly) or the games with most goals/talking points first would make sense. This sequence is totally random and in keeping with the shambolic nature of the entire show.

I make it we will be one of the last games to be shown.

And people wonder why we sing No One Likes Us.

So far they've shown Norwich 1 Boro 2, Wigan 2 Blackpool 1 and Luton 1 Rotherham 1. Now showing Hull City 1 Reading 2. Now I'm biased, of course, but a six goal game with a classy hattrick doesn't deserve top billing or at the very least to be shown before the games mentioned above? And don't get me started on the presenter. He hasn't got a fucking clue what he is talking about. Colin Murray was a million miles better than him. He did his research, spoke to fans, looked at the fans forums and actually seemed to care about the Championship. This gimp is hopeless.
I agree. But saved the best till last.

And Cardiff 0 Sheff Utd 1 next. They are not showing the games in any sort of order. Teams at the top downwards (which they did on Quest if I recall correctly) or the games with most goals/talking points first would make sense. This sequence is totally random and in keeping with the shambolic nature of the entire show.
Don’t worry mate No One Likes Us We Don’t Care 👍😉

Colin “up his own arse” Murray?
AKA “I’m not as funny as I think I am”
You must be having a laugh, he’s shit at darts, snooker & everything.
Some of you lot moan for the sake of moaning. The presenters have basically got to know about all 72 clubs and I thought they did a good job with us (f*** me we had Holloway on last week and he was totally shit)
I actually learnt more about Flemming tonight than I knew yesterday & yes, that steward was a complete c***
P.s. That West Brom goal was something special

At least they showed that steward, now the whole country knows what a total wanker he is.

Makes no sense to me to show full highlights(?) of a 0-0 draw but goals only for our game.
The steward said to Flemming " it's our ball not yours". Did not have a clue about what scoring a hat trick is all about but makes a cracking curry

Colin “up his own arse” Murray?
AKA “I’m not as funny as I think I am”
You must be having a laugh, he’s shit at darts, snooker & everything.
Some of you lot moan for the sake of moaning. The presenters have basically got to know about all 72 clubs and I thought they did a good job with us (f*** me we had Holloway on last week and he was totally shit)
I actually learnt more about Flemming tonight than I knew yesterday & yes, that steward was a complete c***
P.s. That West Brom goal was something special
The presenter has got to know fuck all, all the work is done for him, hence him holding a piece of paper with all the notes he needs.
Basically all a presenter does is introduces the show, links items and interviews guests.
And that WBA goal was alright.;)

The presenter has got to know fuck all, all the work is done for him, hence him holding a piece of paper with all the notes he needs.
Basically all a presenter does is introduces the show, links items and interviews guests.
And that WBA goal was alright.;)
What I didn’t know, but I do now, is that Sam Parkin played seven games for us and has a better strike rate for us than Flemming has.
(I seriously don’t remember him playing in a ‘wall shirt :shake:)

They always show us late in the second half unless we get beaten by one of their favourites.

Means we will have to wait a little longer to see us winning the last game to take top spot :grinning: