Easiest Run-In!

There are no easy games in the Championship. Those near the top are busting a gut to win a six pointer so they can get above you or near you. Those near the bottom are busting a gut just to survive. On paper our next three games should offer us the chance of nine points. Reading are in poor form and have suffered two defeats on the bounce. Swansea are struggling and their manager is on borrowed time. Huddersfield have the redoubtable Warnock at the helm but he can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. They are almost dead and buried but they will scrap until the last kick. As my Dad used to say. If we play a poor side then we play poorly and if we play a good side then we play well. And….this is Millwall we are talking about!

It’s down to our team and how strong their heads are. We all know every team can beat anyone on their day. It’s about application and mentality, plus a slice of luck.

I'd rather be playing Huddersfield than Burnley.
Not arguing about there not being an easy game but our run in has easier games left to play and you can't doubt the fact that once teams have nothing to play for, they become an easier game.
If we play well we can achieve 4th spot, if we don't we can achieve 8th spot, I don't expect us to get promoted but we are capable of making the play offs.

I hate to say this,and hope I'm wrong, but I think our chance hs gone. Who are we going to overtake?
Norwich seem to have got their act together lately,Luton manage to win most of their games 1-0 ,are riding the stornm and I cant see that changing.The other three above us dont lose very often,so where will that leave us? Probably end up in 8th,as last seasonI, think last weeks game sealed our fate.

I hate to say this,and hope I'm wrong, but I think our chance hs gone. Who are we going to overtake?
Norwich seem to have got their act together lately,Luton manage to win most of their games 1-0 ,are riding the stornm and I cant see that changing.The other three above us dont lose very often,so where will that leave us? Probably end up in 8th,as last seasonI, think last weeks game sealed our fate.
Luton have got Sheffield, Watford, Watford, us, Middlesbrough, Blackburn. Don’t think they’ll make play-offs

Hope I’m wrong but think the same, needed to beat norwich and keep momentum going. We will see

Hope I’m wrong but think the same, needed to beat norwich and keep momentum going. We will see
Win at Reading and belief will come back to many supporters, and hopefully The Den will be packed to the rafters when we play Swansea on Tuesday. Win that, and expect another full house the following Saturday, at home against Colin’s lot!

9 points from 3 games? Not impossible. One game we cannot afford to be the April fools on, is by losing to WBA after the break!

I think it’ll come down to last game of the season v Blackburn. So the Den packed to the rafters and an intimidating venomous atmosphere like Hudders in the playoffs. They will shit themselves.
COYLS 👍

As Silver says , this is millwall , we tend to fuck up against the so called easier fixtures, we really are going to have to play our arses off for every second on the pitch and not shit it if we’re a goal up with 10 to go. We need to bury teams but we never do , Luton a recent example .