Dulwich Hamlet

Thought we might go and see a couple of their games, during the break in the season, anyone been down there, whats the standard like? The pitch used to be dreadful, have they sorted that out, last time I went Fisher played.
I went to Holmesdale v Kennington on Sat 19th, my 1st non league game since Wimbledon's last game before joining the league (originally) v Yeovil.
The game was a bit scrappy at times, but Kennington won easily, 3-0. all scored in the 1st half. Eventful, with a few bookings and also a nasty injury, player went under the boundary barrier and gashed his leg on some concrete.
Kennington were not from The Oval but Ashford as for Holmesdale, they were poor and you couldn't see them scoring. Their left back was good going forward but chose the wrong pass most of time.

Blyth tavern on stanstead rd, we were a team of wall with 1 Chalton & 1 palace , think we were in the Bromley league,

I was there to se the mighty Cray in London cup this week. Hipsters beer us 4-3. Place has some old faces but achingly trendy

been loads over the years. my dad and his mates still go sometimes, all millwall and dulwich second. i'm not really into their antics, despite agreeing a fair bit with them politically.

lol out loud at the needing a degree and a guardian subscription to get in

I went to Holmesdale v Kennington on Sat 19th, my 1st non league game since Wimbledon's last game before joining the league (originally) v Yeovil.
The game was a bit scrappy at times, but Kennington won easily, 3-0. all scored in the 1st half. Eventful, with a few bookings and also a nasty injury, player went under the boundary barrier and gashed his leg on some concrete.
Kennington were not from The Oval but Ashford as for Holmesdale, they were poor and you couldn't see them scoring. Their left back was good going forward but chose the wrong pass most of time.
thought you meant Kennington in SE london - was a WTF moment.

Not the Fisher I know...
good clubhouse down there years ago, played one of the bristol clubs in the fa cup years ago. lot of old wall played there and the club was ran once by a turkish family I nstresting times had by all...lol. i went over there alot years ago especially when wall away.......always a good drink up and likewise old characters.

good clubhouse down there years ago, played one of the bristol clubs in the fa cup years ago. lot of old wall played there and the club was ran once by a turkish family I nstresting times had by all...lol. i went over there alot years ago especially when wall away.......always a good drink up and likewise old characters.
think the turks you mention are still involved over there...