Dulwich Hamlet

brockleyhuts

Thought we might go and see a couple of their games, during the break in the season, anyone been down there, whats the standard like? The pitch used to be dreadful, have they sorted that out, last time I went Fisher played.

Used to play 7 a side football around the back of the Stadium if that helps, don't know if its still there ?

Shame really, used to be proper. Early 70's my old grandad took me down there loads. Full of proper old school fans, remember an old boy called Blanco, proper old character. My grandad and his mates would turn in their graves if they could see the drips that have hijacked the club.
Bronco
Ended up i[n a care home
was told he used to walk miles

Shame really, used to be proper. Early 70's my old grandad took me down there loads. Full of proper old school fans, remember an old boy called Blanco, proper old character. My grandad and his mates would turn in their graves if they could see the drips that have hijacked the club.
I remember going there around 35 years ago or so... When they still had their old ground that I think became a supermarket. It was a proper old ground with a massive wooden stand. Enormous place for a non League ground, as I remember it anyway.

Don't know what the standard is like, but do know that is full of posh cunts, hipssters and modern day lefties that'll have a banner or two about refugee's being welcome. A shithouse club that i hope goes out of business and turned into a housing estate.
Funny you say that because a few Saturdays ago I was riding the bike to Millwall (train strike) and happened to go through East Dulwich. There was a huge crowd of weird looking people outside that pub by the little roundabout. I was just wondering what event might bring such a large gathering of what appeared to be wankers together, when I realised a good number were wearing Dulwich colours.... "Ahhhh, that'll be it" I thought.

The old Dulwich Hamlet ground had a night club behind it years ago. Weren’t too bad.
Last time I went there was their FA cup game against Bristol city or was it rovers?
Lively.

B city
I was ment to play a cup final there for Blythe tavern
Went awol
Shame as it was a team from Croydon and went right up in the air
With both team & fans ,