Don’t be a tosser campaign

I'd always bother, I've got my seat, I like it, I've paid for it, and it's where I'm sitting. I would've only asked politely once.
Away from home different proposition altogether....
I couldn't tell you where my season ticket seat was.
some are more precious about their seats than others,personally I don’t mind changing seats now and again. Cos the who always sits behind me is right bellend.
some are more precious about their seats than others,personally I don’t mind changing seats now and again. Cos the geezer who always sits behind me is right bellend.

If someone with a season ticket asked me to move, depending on the circumstances, I would be a bit hesitant but would move for them. As you say some people are a bit precious and It's a bit much to be honest, but you don't know how long they have had that seat or what It means so It's fair enough.

If someone with a paper ticket tride It they would get told, politely of course, to do one.

If someone with a season ticket asked me to move, depending on the circumstances, I would be a bit hesitant but would move for them. As you say some people are a bit precious and It's a bit much to be honest, but you don't know how long they have had that seat or what It means so It's fair enough.

If someone with a paper ticket tride It they would get told, politely of course, to do one.
“Fuck off to Charlton” is the term I use.

away games i stand anywhere, some fella and his young boy was in my season ticket seats however alot of people was standing in block 3 so i werent bothered. i would if a mug what to aruged about it in fact i took my seat home from the old den at the last game lol

After getting bullied by Forest and the lack of thought by our manager when it came to substitutes and this is.the secobd or third time we have been bullied this season and then that Statement from Kavanagh I have come to the conclusion Rowett and Kavanagh must go as they are ripping the.heart out of the 'Wall. We are an.unique club.with unique indeprndent.minded and proud supporters. We will lose those assets if the pair remain in senior positions in this club. Both must go.

After getting bullied by Forest and the lack of thought by our manager when it came to substitutes and this is.the secobd or third time we have been bullied this season and then that Statement from Kavanagh I have come to the conclusion Rowett and Kavanagh must go as they are ripping the.heart out of the 'Wall. We are an.unique club.with unique indeprndent.minded and proud supporters. We will lose those assets if the pair remain in senior positions in this club. Both must go.
Well said. Would prefer to see us in league 2 still with some bollocks rather than this spineless nonsense.

I have been voting with my feet this season attending home matches. I have been to 5 out of 12 league games; 2 out of 3 elf cup and I didn’t attend the Nigel’s. So I’ve been to 7 out of 16 matches. I usually miss 1 or 2 home matches a season.

Would be interesting to know if the club monitor non-attendance of season ticket holders or whether they give a shit. With a combination of rowett ball and a ceo who thinks an element of the supporters are scum I will be attending infrequently during the rest of the season. Sad state of affairs.