Don’t be a tosser campaign

Everyone knows if they chuck something onto the pitch they will be banned if caught and possibly prosecuted but maybe they could hang netting from the top of the stands that would prevent any missiles reaching the pitch.
As for the knee most of the players that do it can't get it over and done with quick enough, a few times I've missed getting my boo in because they've done it so quick, some players who do the black power salute are antagonising the crowd causing more harm than good, two years of kneeling is proof enough that football from top to bottom is inclusive and equal to all, no further point in over stressing the point.

2 season ticket holder’s arrested, so not just part timers.
Arrested . What charges ? I wonder what will they be done for ?
I have to control my tongue when I am down there .
Simply because I want to call all the away fans cxxxs .
What a person can be charged for now may be something that would be deemed minor if done outside of The Den .
The arrest figures of supporters must have dropped significantly in the last decade .
Having said all that , of course we do not need any of this nonsense .
One off visitor or season ticket holder .
Kavanagh out .

Last edited:
Kavanagh is a cunt, end of.

I don't condone throwing of objects/missiles onto the pitch etc, however if the club think banning bottles will stop people throwing stuff, they are more stupid than I gave them credit for.

When I got brought in to be assistant referee that day, someone threw an i-Phone plug on the pitch. The most common 'missile' is a coin. Cant stop people that wanna throw stuff really, best was is to let them run the risk of a tug from the police. We cant even stop cunts bringing pyrotechnics in the ground ffs

To be fair, he has very little power over what the away fans do.
And it doesn’t matter to him what they do anyway. Millwall don’t get in shit when the away fans do something.

Not true. It's the home teams responsibility, be that through greater security at the gate, more stewards or more outlay on police. Remember, JB thought the FA for the trouble at the vermins ground as we were the away team, and he won.

To be fair, he has very little power over what the away fans do.
And it doesn’t matter to him what they do anyway. Millwall don’t get in shit when the away fans do something.
Sieg-Heil. Brighton fans singing Seagals.

West ham fans running on the pitch, Millwall get charged (granted we were away that evening).

There are lots more Instances but they were the first two I could think of.

I see your point and I'm not Ignoring our behaviour. But as long as Millwall are In the vicinity, people will go out their way to Include our name and bring us Into disrepute regaurdless of the situation or If we were even Involved. We're are the ultimately bogy man and are an easy mark for anyone not worth their salt to report on.

Just when you think you've seen it all at the Den, we'll now have Pyrotechnic Sniffer Dogs.

"Dogs will also be present at the away end to detect pyrotechnics which should also contribute to minimising the type of behaviour witnessed from visiting supporters on Saturday"

I think Steve Kavanagh is losing it like Chief Inspector Dreyfus in the Pink Panther films.Kavanagh_Dreyfus.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve never known so much fucking fuss, statements and campaigns at Millwall than the last couple of years. We really are becoming a joke because of the spineless board.

We forced an apology from Sky, but then appear hellbent on appeasing them and other media outlets with statement after statement, campaign after campaign, empty gesture after empty gesture.

This statement was not only pointless but overkill and blowing what was isolated incidents out of proportion. Of course when doing that, it gives the media something to report on and allows them to perpetuate the myth that Millwall is always a club of bottle throwing ‘homophobic’ ‘racist’ scumbags.

Fuck off Kavanagh.

What are the club supposed to do and say when we have idots lobbing bottles and racially abusing stewards? As for the booing, what good does it do the club who have to deal with the hysterics from the press afterwards? Yeah you have a right to boo but where and when do we draw the line? As far as i'm concerned if you boo you are acknowledging it which is worse thasn just fucking ignoring it and them. There's no winners here, we will lose sponsors and continue to fill the back pages, i can't see how that does the club any good.

that Millwall is always a club of bottle throwing ‘homophobic’ ‘racist’ scumbags.
Well that line was proved to be right on Saturday. The club can't just ignore the lashback and have to be seen to be doing something about it wheter they care or not. What is your solution on how the club deal with these current charges and heat from the press?

I could cut Kavanagh some slack by saying his message was one of appeasement but i suspect that thats not the case and its part of a long term stratetgy to 'de-Millwallise' the club once and for all.
That couldn't happen if those fucking idiots on Saturday and other occasions didn't play up. We have a rep built and cemented many years ago for off field activities, not for calling bods names and slinging plastic bottles. Bods turn up at big games and think by lobbing bottles and fronting families and lone stewards makes them abit of a chap, bullshit it does, it just gets us to where we are today. The fuckwits that play up are driving the sanitization of our club and no one else.

Last edited: