Don’t be a tosser campaign

Tossing has always been a problem down Wall. Me first memory of a Tosser tossing was many years ago, early 70s, Villa at home. I’m on the Coldblow, pretty sure Wall got a pen when a rock comes flying through the air. One of our Tossers had tossed this rock. It lands on the Villa keepers bonce knocking him sparko.
Different era back then, tossing seemed to be half excepted. Times have changed, all it does is fuck Millwall and we don’t want that. Say no tossing, not inside the ground anyway.

Simple fact is we have tossers that turn up for big games have a few beers and get excited, throw shit, get us in the news to take focus off other clubs and then turn up at Wembley a few years later.

Pisses me off when people run on the pitch after a big result, kids I get running in the pitch we all did but adults come on behave yourself unless it’s promotion and last game etc.

The world is changing (not to say I like it because I don’t like the way it’s going) but if we carry on we are going to get left behind, scape goat for everything bad in football, players won’t want to come and investors will shy away.

Saddens me to say it but we are going to have to change somewhat, but don’t want to lose our Millwall way and fuck everyone else attitude because that makes us what we are, but I want my club to be around for my son and hopefully grandkids.

Simple fact is we have tossers that turn up for big games have a few beers and get excited, throw shit, get us in the news to take focus off other clubs and then turn up at Wembley a few years later.

Pisses me off when people run on the pitch after a big result, kids I get running in the pitch we all did but adults come on behave yourself unless it’s promotion and last game etc.

The world is changing (not to say I like it because I don’t like the way it’s going) but if we carry on we are going to get left behind, scape goat for everything bad in football, players won’t want to come and investors will shy away.

Saddens me to say it but we are going to have to change somewhat, but don’t want to lose our Millwall way and fuck everyone else attitude because that makes us what we are, but I want my club to be around for my son and hopefully grandkids.
We are the Pantomine villain - the press and tv love it that way despite near enough every other club doing the same thing (or worse). It does not matter how well behaved we are or how many awards we win it will never ever change. The only counter the club really have is to ban the bullshitting journalists. The worst I recall was the Panorama documentary and that Ray someone from the scum when we played Brighton and the “seagulls” chant. Even the Brighton fans supported us on that one.

Only seems to happen when we have part timers come to the more interesting games. A plastic bottle, really?

Its stupid. Jump up and and rant all you like but the only result of throwing stuff on the pitch will be harm to the club. We all know what our friends in the media will make of it. Even when palace chucked the flare we were of accused of throwing them as well.

Dont be a tosser (twat, fuckwit,dick head or nob)
does anyone really think that they take any notice of the chants, if you are they soft skinned you should not be playing, some chants are wrong when they mention your kids but never have I heard that down millwall, premshit fans get away with a lot worse then us but we are easy pickings and when the board pipe up slamming us the tv,media must love it

about

Only seems to happen when we have part timers come to the more interesting games.
Was always going to happen. Saturday in parts reminded me of String central when we go to Wembley. All the hangers on and jekyl, stone island, clad divs that think they have to play up to fit in land on the Den.

You can spot them a mile off, usually lagging drunk, pressing buttons of bods and fronting up anything from grown men to parents with kids. Things could have gone pear shaped in the west upper at half time but for some calm older heads and some stern warnings. I never recognised half the bods that was mingling about and not knowing how to behave amongst our own.

Had an evening to digest that statement line by line.

I wanted to write something that didnt want to overstate what is being said in that statement, but find myself not being able to.

Never has a bunch of words by an official been so more 'Anti-Millwall' and i include The Greeks ramblings about the Membership scheme some 20 years ago in that.

To me in effect the club as we once know is now officially finished.

There are so many boundaries, pit falls, egg shells and goodness knows what else to navigate when attending a match now that it literally does become an 'is it really worth it all' in deciding to attend.

Its all about compliance to the woke framework that permeates across every fucking facet of the game, and makes becoming a spectator a soulless, pop corn munching, happy clappy non event. You literally might as well watch a game at the cinema as they dont want your spectator 'input' into the game. You are their to Watch and comply and nothing else.

I could cut Kavanagh some slack by saying his message was one of appeasement but i suspect that thats not the case and its part of a long term stratetgy to 'de-Millwallise' the club once and for all.

Just sit back and think about what has just been written. Grasses being able to freely grass, the right for supporters to 'offend' being stripped away, sniffer dogs at every turn, security guards being able to freely antagonise as their word will be more believed than yours....just think about all of that as a 'package'

If thats the utopian future that the 'club' and the 'football authorities' want you can shove it right back up your arse.

I take small mercies that the club and of course every one of your on heres support historically has given me some memories, good, bad, ugly but always formative, that i can take to my grave. Unfortunately i fear there will be no more that can now be added to them.

The sanitisation is almost complete.

The man's a total woke and got his own agenda on the back off millwall, always ready to slam his own fans....does he ever hear oppo fans chants of the coins thrown....my grandson picked up nearly £5 in block 48 thrown by palarse fans.....always ready to condeam us and half the stewards deserve a clump esp super grass lurch
To be fair, he has very little power over what the away fans do.
And it doesn’t matter to him what they do anyway. Millwall don’t get in shit when the away fans do something.

Tossing has always been a problem down Wall. Me first memory of a Tosser tossing was many years ago, early 70s, Villa at home. I’m on the Coldblow, pretty sure Wall got a pen when a rock comes flying through the air. One of our Tossers had tossed this rock. It lands on the Villa keepers bonce knocking him sparko.
Different era back then, tossing seemed to be half excepted. Times have changed, all it does is fuck Millwall and we don’t want that. Say no tossing, not inside the ground anyway.
I was standing right next to the bloke who threw that rock.
It was goalkeeper Jim Coombes I think who was hit.

Only seems to happen when we have part timers come to the more interesting games. A plastic bottle, really?

Its stupid. Jump up and and rant all you like but the only result of throwing stuff on the pitch will be harm to the club. We all know what our friends in the media will make of it. Even when palace chucked the flare we were of accused of throwing them as well.

Dont be a tosser (twat, fuckwit,dick head or nob)
2 season ticket holder’s arrested, so not just part timers.