Derby - Tax Payer Bail-out - NW

EVOJM1972

They need putting out of their misery tout sweet. These figures are mind boggling really; the EFL need shooting for letting get away (so far) with that points deduction and what Wycombe must think of this probably can't be repeated.

My next door neighbour has taken it very badly.

Caught him burning his programme collection, last night ...... and his full- size glassfibre model of Steve Bloomer ended-up in the recycle bin.

He's a broken man.

:grinning:

So you think PSG and the premiership is ligate, those poor millionaires will cause inflation. 2022-2023 asia reduces income by 5.5 billion, who will light the cigar.
What on Earth are you blithering on about mani? I couldn't care less about the PL let alone PSG, if I did I'd have posted a different thread wouldn't I?

Given the circumstances at that club I actually think Rooney is doing a decent job there.
Cutting his teeth like the way he has to at the moment should stand him in good stead for the future.
Yes, I will give him a certain amount of credit for getting on with it. However, if they've been deducted points for financial irregularities, doesn't that mean they've had the benefit of financial doping for the last couple of years? Okay, they're broke now but some of that illegal financing must still be helping them in part at least.

28 mil that’s chicken feed compared to the Chinese league. Just been reading an article from the Guardian that says that the company that owns biggest club in China (Guangzhou or something like that) has debts of 225 billion and a host of other clubs have gone to the wall in recent months.