Derby again

ha ha Reading come back from four nil down to grab a draw & send em down.
Reading went 1 up, but yes, what a come back!

Never thought I’d see a Reading side pull 3 goals back, considering how badly they’ve played this season!

Personally, I think it’s all down to the appointment of Alex Rae as assistant coach (fuck Paul Ince!) Rae has obviously instilled a bit of Glaswegian kick, bollock and bite into the team players! 🤣

Future contender for Millwall manager, maybe?

Bye bye Derby, Derby bye bye!
Apologies to the Bay City Rollers for plagiarising there beautiful song.
Derby bye bye 👋🏻 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

seems the new deal would breach EFL rules and Derby would get a 15 point deduction next season if agreed. This is due to the creditors only getting 10p in the pound as aposed to the 25p that is in EFL rules. This leads me to the previous conclusion that this bloke does not have the funds required. If they go we lose 4 points.

Why have they not been folded already? ELF could not run a piss up in a brewery.
Bury went for a half a day's pay for one player in the premplayer's wage's , Derby is either too big to fail in the E.F.L. or become the new Nott's Cty a,Wimbledon ect and many more will flal because of mis-management of fund's and over-reach ect. be thankful we are competative in this lge , our set up on and off the pitch is solid and well run , we could do with a bit more on both front's of course and will need it going forward but we have a stable club to go and watch and just talk about the football ,it's why we go !.

Was this not the guy buying or showing an interest in Preston, he had no money then so how the hell did Derby get into this mess knowing his track record.

Was this not the guy buying or showing an interest in Preston, he had no money then so how the hell did Derby get into this mess knowing his track record.
He backed out of buying PNE to buy Derby. Apparently next 24-48 hours are crucial. If this deal falls through then Mike Ashley is lurking in the shadows. Derby currently have 5 players on their books.

Gonna cost him, exchanged contracts we heard a few weeks ago.Mind you there probably is a clause regarding ground purchase.

Came out with some bollox about the money tranfer could not go ahead because of the bank holidays. A Derby supporter has/will buy the ground and rent it back to the club. I dont think the bloke taking over has enough money to run the club.

My initial thoughts when this started was that he was having to scratch around for the money to buy and therefore clearly does not have the money to run the club and pay wages. Sounds like a time waster who wants the publicity.

Be interesting to see if he has made another deal outside football on the strength of that.

Looks like Kirchner has missed the 5pm deadline today, so it’s now a free for all, with the first bidder that has the money, can buy the club!

Hang on….. wasn’t Kirchner supposed to have the money? Apparently he had passed all of the EFL’s fit and proper owners tests (which included having the money), yet he’s gone missing tonight?

Think liquidation is on the cards now, as doubt the EFL will grant a further extension, not with the fixtures coming out soon!

And if Derby are liquidated, does that mean that Reading are relegated as the Rams replacement? Otherwise league 1 are going to have an odd number of teams for the forthcoming season!

Last edited:
You can have a division with an odd number of teams.

It was clear from the start he didnt have the funds. If I could see it WTF were the administraters thinking.

Transfer window is open so can Derby deal while in administration?

Last edited: