Derby again

HappyLion

seems the new deal would breach EFL rules and Derby would get a 15 point deduction next season if agreed. This is due to the creditors only getting 10p in the pound as aposed to the 25p that is in EFL rules. This leads me to the previous conclusion that this bloke does not have the funds required. If they go we lose 4 points.

Why have they not been folded already? ELF could not run a piss up in a brewery.

seems the new deal would breach EFL rules and Derby would get a 15 point deduction next season if agreed. This is due to the creditors only getting 10p in the pound as aposed to the 25p that is in EFL rules. This leads me to the previous conclusion that this bloke does not have the funds required. If they go we lose 4 points.

Why have they not been folded already? ELF could not run a piss up in a brewery.
“ELF could not run a piss up in a brewery” No but their core business is a mean fuel though! 😉

They have not folded because they are not Bury , could not get rid of that club quick enough , all clubs are equal ,but some are more equal then others

Derby are one of the clubs I like to see us beat. Tuff time for them yes, but dont really want them to go out of business.

Derby are down.
Can only get 43pts, next match Fulham at Home, loose that then Reading only need 1 win & 1 draw

Derby are down.
Can only get 43pts, next match Fulham at Home, loose that then Reading only need 1 win & 1 draw
You had to go and say it out loud, didn’t you? :grinning:

How the fuck did Derby beat Fulham tonight? Yes, we all know that in this division any team can beat any team (and tonight proved that), but c’mon!

Fulham losing to Derby?

You’d have bet your house and your life savings on a Fulham win!

As much as I fucking hate ‘em, you have to grudgingly give Derby some praise in their desire to not give in until it is mathematically impossible to do so!

I bet Reading were mightily relieved when that last minute winner went in, otherwise the gap between them and Derby would have only been six points behind them, with four games remaining.

Mon 18th April - QPR v Derby
Sat 23rd April - Derby v Bristol City
Sat 30th April - Blackpool v Derby
Sun 7th May - Derby v Cardiff

Mon 18th April - Reading v Swansea
Sat 23rd April - Hull v Reading
Sat 30th April - Reading v West Brom
Sun 7th May - Luton Town v Reading

Think Reading have the harder fixtures, and it may go down to the last game, but I think Derby might just escape relegation!

Thoughts?

You had to go and say it out loud, didn’t you? :grinning:

How the fuck did Derby beat Fulham tonight? Yes, we all know that in this division any team can beat any team (and tonight proved that), but c’mon!

Fulham losing to Derby?

You’d have bet your house and your life savings on a Fulham win!

As much as I fucking hate ‘em, you have to grudgingly give Derby some praise in their desire to not give in until it is mathematically impossible to do so!

I bet Reading were mightily relieved when that last minute winner went in, otherwise the gap between them and Derby would have only been six points behind them, with four games remaining.

Mon 18th April - QPR v Derby
Sat 23rd April - Derby v Bristol City
Sat 30th April - Blackpool v Derby
Sun 7th May - Derby v Cardiff

Mon 18th April - Reading v Swansea
Sat 23rd April - Hull v Reading
Sat 30th April - Reading v West Brom
Sun 7th May - Luton Town v Reading

Think Reading have the harder fixtures, and it may go down to the last game, but I think Derby might just escape relegation!

Thoughts?
It wouldn't surprise me if Derby won all those remaining games.

Derby relegated!

They lost away to QPR 1 nil, and Reading, 4 - 1 down, equalised in stoppage time to send the Rams down to play the Spotters!

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind! 🤣