Dean Smith nw

Wilder taken over Middlesbrough
Off the BBC:

At precisely the same moment the club were releasing a statement saying Warnock was leaving "by mutual consent", the eight-times promotion winner was giving me a post-match interview in which he said he'd received a phone call at 10am telling him he was "leaving the club today".

Pretty crappy way to treat someone of Warnock's standing, and only days after his passing the milestone of most games in charge in English football. I hope Middlebrough implode. Specifically, just before the next game!!

Off the BBC:

At precisely the same moment the club were releasing a statement saying Warnock was leaving "by mutual consent", the eight-times promotion winner was giving me a post-match interview in which he said he'd received a phone call at 10am telling him he was "leaving the club today".

Pretty crappy way to treat someone of Warnock's standing, and only days after his passing the milestone of most games in charge in English football. I hope Middlebrough implode. Specifically, just before the next game!!
And sums up the way owners of football clubs now operate. As we have all noted before - we are very very lucky to have JB. He is a loyal man that stands by his CEO to make the right decisions and gives his manages time. Its stood us in good stead and now we are reaping the rewards.