Dave Bannon - Ex FOtB candidate

Bexleyheath_lion

Hello all, Dave Bannon who is a fellow (supposedly) Millwall fan and former FOtB candidate quoted me for some landscaping work in April. Being Millwall I duly paid him the deposits for materials and the job was supposed to take 2 weeks. Today is day 37 and he’s told me he can’t complete the job and left my back garden looking like the below photo - previously fully grassed. The back fencing is unsafe and the shed, albeit old he’s left unstable. A nice way to treat fellow Millwall and leaves my two young kids without a garden. Also, sadly my wife has been suffering with depression since our baby boy passed away and this has affected her very badly too. If people can share this horror story in HOF - the bloke os threatening me with legal action for posting on social media

Bex it might be best to let him take legal action. You are well within your rights to share your experiences and you can have you say in front of a judge.

he isn’t going to take legal action and for it to get to this point I very much doubt he’s going to finish the job so it best everyone is aware of what he’s like. I’m no gardener but I’m 15 minutes down the road if you want a hand. I’m more than happy to help you make it useable. DM me your mobile mate if you want a hand I’ll drop you a text back.

Just seen your photos on twitter. Absolute disgrace. Are you having fake grass put down at all mate or replacing it with real? Might not be what you want to hear but I know of someone who has his own artificial grass company, he will charge but he will do a solid job, Forever Green Lawns - they do also lay proper turf etc. Also, Sevenoaks fencing are a great and trustworthy fencing company that I know a few of. Again will probably charge but will do a brilliant job.

If it was anything to do with carpets mate then that's my forte and I would have helped no end and wouldn't have charged, but fencing and gardening are not my thing, just try and point you in a right direction of trustworthy people here. He has no leg to stand on by taking you to court, he's embarrassed which is why he is saying that shit to try and make you take it down.