Dave Bannon - Ex FOtB candidate

I think Mr Bannon will be a Mrs Bannon if someone gets their hands on him. Seems like this bloke needs his balls ripped out and fed to him with a garden fork. Hoping you're a bit further forward with everything Bex. It's things like this which actually make you understand what it is to be Millwall. Nobody does it better. Proper club, proper people. Same as Ulster says about his offer, if/when you need a hand my offer still stands also.

I think Mr Bannon will be a Mrs Bannon if someone gets their hands on him. Seems like this bloke needs his balls ripped out and fed to him with a garden fork. Hoping you're a bit further forward with everything Bex. It's things like this which actually make you understand what it is to be Millwall. Nobody does it better. Proper club, proper people. Same as Ulster says about his offer, if/when you need a hand my offer still stands also.

I'm not much of a fighter, but willing to hold the coats of you lads.

:thumbup:

Bex....Shit like this is a real pain in the arse, it really is. It is aggro in your life at a time when you really don't need it.
I understand 100% how stressful it can be, especially when piled upon the other problems in your life.
I cannot help you physically because I am too far away, but I can help you mentally, having suffered a lot of stress in my life, and some of it caused by building works etc.

The stress you are feeling right now is because you are a genuine person who wants to make everything right for his family. It is often the good people who suffer with stress, because they care.

I want you to sit down tonight and think about 3 things....Your wife and family, your house and your fucked up garden.

Ask yourself, "what are the most important things in my life?"
You will say...
1. Wife and family
2. The nice house I have provided for them to live in, which is warm, comfortable and dry. (I'm assuming the roof isn't leaking haha)

Then, in 3rd place will be your garden. Yes, it is a pain in the arse that it is in a state right now. It is also a pain in the arse that you trusted someone who has let you down.
But, your garden will get fixed, and probably sooner rather than later given all the kind offers of help you have received already. The bloke who stitched you up will get his karma, he really will.

So, given the 3 important things above how important is the garden compared to the first 2?
If you answer honestly, you will agree that, actually, in the great scheme of things the garden is bordering on insignificant. It will get fixed. In 3 months time you will sit there and enjoy a lovely garden and wonder what all the fuss was about.

In the end irritations like this are just "stuff". Yes, they are annoying, frustrating and anger making, but they are just "stuff".
If you can see it as actually not very important in the context of your whole life, you can tell yourself, "I don't care, it will get sorted"
Finally, if you don't care, the stress will melt away.
Just a tip from someone who has been there.
Good luck, mate.

Bex....Shit like this is a real pain in the arse, it really is. It is aggro in your life at a time when you really don't need it.
I understand 100% how stressful it can be, especially when piled upon the other problems in your life.
I cannot help you physically because I am too far away, but I can help you mentally, having suffered a lot of stress in my life, and some of it caused by building works etc.

The stress you are feeling right now is because you are a genuine person who wants to make everything right for his family. It is often the good people who suffer with stress, because they care.

I want you to sit down tonight and think about 3 things....Your wife and family, your house and your fucked up garden.

Ask yourself, "what are the most important things in my life?"
You will say...
1. Wife and family
2. The nice house I have provided for them to live in, which is warm, comfortable and dry. (I'm assuming the roof isn't leaking haha)

Then, in 3rd place will be your garden. Yes, it is a pain in the arse that it is in a state right now. It is also a pain in the arse that you trusted someone who has let you down.
But, your garden will get fixed, and probably sooner rather than later given all the kind offers of help you have received already. The bloke who stitched you up will get his karma, he really will.

So, given the 3 important things above how important is the garden compared to the first 2?
If you answer honestly, you will agree that, actually, in the great scheme of things the garden is bordering on insignificant. It will get fixed. In 3 months time you will sit there and enjoy a lovely garden and wonder what all the fuss was about.

In the end irritations like this are just "stuff". Yes, they are annoying, frustrating and anger making, but they are just "stuff".
If you can see it as actually not very important in the context of your whole life, you can tell yourself, "I don't care, it will get sorted"
Finally, if you don't care, the stress will melt away.
Just a tip from someone who has been there.
Good luck, mate.
Very wise words mate

Little update on the garden.

The fencing which was a complete bodge job was rectified by Wallyboy, who did a cracking job putting the mess right by Bannon.

We have a new landscaper scheduled to come in and correct the mess left by Bannon. So hopefully that will be sorted within a couple of weeks.

There are a few more details to add, but there is now an active small claim in process so best to wait until the outcome of that is resolved.

The fencing which was a complete bodge job was rectified by Wallyboy, who did a cracking job putting the mess right by Bannon.

We have a new landscaper scheduled to come in and correct the mess left by Bannon. So hopefully that will be sorted within a couple of weeks.

There are a few more details to add, but there is now an active small claim in process so best to wait until the outcome of that is resolved.
Excellent stuff mate, must be a relief for you and the family. All we need now is for Bannon to have an unfortunate accident.

Last edited:

Did you find where the dog cunt actually lives?

Good news. And @wallyboy, you are a fucking diamond.

I was on holiday when this all blew up, so just got round to reading the full story, well done to all those that helped and wallyboy what a top man!! Hopefully no one ever has any dealings with this Bannon bloke again and he gets to see the error of his ways.