Dave Bannon - Ex FOtB candidate

Hello all, Dave Bannon who is a fellow (supposedly) Millwall fan and former FOtB candidate quoted me for some landscaping work in April. Being Millwall I duly paid him the deposits for materials and the job was supposed to take 2 weeks. Today is day 37 and he’s told me he can’t complete the job and left my back garden looking like the below photo - previously fully grassed. The back fencing is unsafe and the shed, albeit old he’s left unstable. A nice way to treat fellow Millwall and leaves my two young kids without a garden. Also, sadly my wife has been suffering with depression since our baby boy passed away and this has affected her very badly too. If people can share this horror story in HOF - the bloke os threatening me with legal action for posting on social media
I wonder how many other people there are that Bannon has done this to. Very unlikely to be an isolated incident.

I'd contact trading standards if I were you Bex and make them aware of your situation, you may find that they have an ongoing investigation into him.

Worth doing especially as these type of characters habitually prey on the elderly.

I wonder how many other people there are that Bannon has done this to. Very unlikely to be an isolated incident.

I'd contact trading standards if I were you Bex and make them aware of your situation, you may find that they have an ongoing investigation into him.

Worth doing especially as these type of characters habitually prey on the elderly.
He stole from me. Only a few hundred but that's not the point.
Bloke is a thief.

Had several other people message me or contact me on Twitter that he has ripped off.

The net is closing on him though. I wont let this lie, it's not so much the money, its doing what he's done to my kids and my mrs, they dont need it and he's made it personal.
Was talking to an old school wall mate of mine the other day. I said how much I love our club and its supporters and he said don't be fooled. Plenty of wrong uns at wall too. Sad but true of course. This prick's a prime example. Hope it gets so hot for him he can never show his face at wall again. We're all here for you Bex.

Was talking to an old school wall mate of mine the other day. I said how much I love our club and its supporters and he said don't be fooled. Plenty of wrong uns at wall too. Sad but true of course. This prick's a prime example. Hope it gets so hot for him he can never show his face at wall again. We're all here for you Bex.

Appreciated. We do have some first class fans