Dave Bannon - Ex FOtB candidate

It might be worth a phone call to Citizen's advice.

Although it was around 20 years ago, I went through this procedure when an old french woman down the road from me decided she didn't want to spend that much on work she asked me to do.
I sat at a table with an adjudicator and her on the other side, we both had our turns to speak and I was surprised at how informal it was.
I got what I was owed plus costs and interest and it had to be paid within 30 days.
Best of luck getting it sorted.

Shameful that anyone could do that to a family suffering the sad loss of a dear child, let alone stroking a fellow Wall supporter.
I only wish that I lived closer to you, as I'm certain we'd get enough lads together to sort this out ourselves for you and your family.
If something like this is going to be arranged, I'll happily fly over and do my bit for your family.
Sincere condolences to your family on your tragic loss. None of you need to be stressing yourselves at a time like this.

Thanks all - got a Wall chap of off here coming to have a look at the garden this morning to hopefully plan a way forward on the mess.

Our 70 year old neighbours came round and worked harder on our garden than Dave Bannon did and they’re coming again this morning as loads of weeds/roots have been left in the ground, just trying to get it to a point it can be raked before turfing.

He forced us to pay the balance on the fence (he did the back fence) it’s not stable, it’s not a good job at all. He also told people I didn’t wanna pay for gravel boards, but he charged me for 5 and used 3

Sorry for your loss Bex, I am busy until after next weekend with work commitments. But can make myself available after that. I live up the road in Crayford and would be more than happy to lend a hand, by no means a gardener but can graft.
Also I know someone local who is wall and has his own small firm who may be willing to provide some sort of help. DM me if you any of this helps.

Good afternoon Gentlemen.
I have been over and met with Mr Bex and family, nice people. I'm gonna sort the fence, gravel boards and a bit of shed base and level the garden ready for turf. Someone has been in contact and is going to provide Turf suppliers. Hopefully when the garden is ready, maybe a few would kindly give me and my mate a hand. I believe a landscaper on here may have offered his services, so I'm happy to just muck in, whatever it takes. If you could let me or Bex know, when the time comes we can get this family sorted.
Cheers Ken.

Good afternoon Gentlemen.
I have been over and met with Mr Bex and family, nice people. I'm gonna sort the fence, gravel boards and a bit of shed base and level the garden ready for turf. Someone has been in contact and is going to provide Turf suppliers. Hopefully when the garden is ready, maybe a few would kindly give me and my mate a hand. I believe a landscaper on here may have offered his services, so I'm happy to just muck in, whatever it takes. If you could let me or Bex know, when the time comes we can get this family sorted.
Cheers Ken.
Oh, by the way, this man has paid out some hard cash and received a totally shit job.