Danny Mac why not stop messing around

I have no idea what wages he is on, I have no idea what wage he wants, or the length of his contract, what I do think is wrong is GR should play the best team available to him, in my opinion Danny should be in the starting 11, when I seen him as a sub on Saturday, I reserved my judgement as we do have a larger squad this season, or perhaps he didn't train well in the run up to the game, but after GR came out and said his head was in the wrong place, I think we all know that that is BS and he left him on the bench as he ain't signed his new contract yet, GR should now be playing politics within the squad.

I have no idea what wages he is on, I have no idea what wage he wants, or the length of his contract, what I do think is wrong is GR should play the best team available to him, in my opinion Danny should be in the starting 11, when I seen him as a sub on Saturday, I reserved my judgement as we do have a larger squad this season, or perhaps he didn't train well in the run up to the game, but after GR came out and said his head was in the wrong place, I think we all know that that is BS and he left him on the bench as he ain't signed his new contract yet, GR should now be playing politics within the squad.
Thing is, we don’t see the team training every day, but GR does! Maybe he’s seen something from Danny, in training, that’s telling him he’s off his game? Perhaps Lenny has looked sharper than Danny in training? If that’s been the case, and you agree that GR should play his best team, then that means he’s duty bound to play Lenny over Danny, no?

I said this on another thread, but the players have to realise that places in the team are not guaranteed this season! With 5 subs from 7 to use in a game if he wants to, GR now has enough depth in the squad to replace anybody who isn’t up to snuff! Maybe GR will play Danny in the cup game tonight, and if he plays well and shows commitment, then he might be in with a chance of starting against Sheffield United on Saturday! If he plays shit tonight, then it will only confirm to GR that he was right to play Lenny against Stoke!

A convincing win tonight will raise confidence levels for the trip to Sheffield. The blades need a win, and it’s their 1st home game of the season, so they’ll be right up for it! GR will need every player to be switched on, 100%, to beat them, and to do that, he can’t have any favourites: he has to pick his best side to win the game!

but after GR came out and said his head was in the wrong place, I think we all know that that is BS
Maybe it is, Rowett would know more than us. It seems that the player is being played by his agent and the agents mate who manages Qpr. Will back our club every time over a parasitic agent. We won comfortably without the player on Saturday, the manager got it right.

If the player wasn't ' one of us ' and behaved in the same way he'd be getting slaughtered on here and elsewhere, just as Jed was.

If any one of us was offered hundreds of thousands a year to play for Millwall on a long term contract, or sign for QPR, what would you do?

I wouldn’t need over a month to make up my mind.