Danny Mac why not stop messing around

I can only assume that his agent put QPR up to it, perhaps he wants improved terms?
Seriously? Offering a laughable and derisory amount isn't going to get him anymore money from Wall, if it was £5million then maybe.

I think that it’s probably more about QPR trying to look busy in the transfer market to placate their own fans rather than any serious intention. I also reckon that Millwall deliberately leaked the derisory bid to Cawley so he could put it out there to show up QPR up for the piss takers they are.

If indeed McNamaras contract does run out next summer then I would think that the club are working on a new deal right now. These things take time, despite what people think when it comes to tying down our best players the club is actually on the ball these days.

We need to keep him. Wall are looking to extend his contract.

£300K jeez I nearly fell off the misses when I heard that.

When will clubs learn, omit players in their final year and let them train with the kids, twice a day.

Personally, I would change agents.

Apparently another bid turned down today, when's he leaving then? Day before Stoke game 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220718-190148_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220718-190148_Twitter.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 40
Do hope he stays with us if he keep improving at some point he may want a move up a division lets hope its with us
He is a Millwall boy from a Millwall family he knows what it means to us
his dad is always at our games home and away see him all round the country

They are right pee taking james hunts. We should do something similar to them.
If he were to go he can do a lot better than them that’s for sure.

I don't understand this one bit.

The player is reportedly not interested whatsoever, QPR are putting in derisory bids, and the wages they may be able to offer won't even be more than what we can. QPR haven't got the money anymore.

So what is the purpose of all this? If his agent is influencing this then it reflects very very badly on Danny in my opinion.

Players like McNamara should never be allowed to be within 1 year of expiry. For us to move in the right direction we need to be in a position to command big fees for anyone snooping round our players, and that means keeping them in contract.

He is in talks with wall over a new contract. I think on balance we will keep him. Why sell a player who came on a bundle last season and is coming into his best years? given the cash that we are flashing its a no brainer, especially with the ridiculously and insulting bid qpr are making.

He is in talks with wall over a new contract. I think on balance we will keep him. Why sell a player who came on a bundle last season and is coming into his best years? given the cash that we are flashing its a no brainer, especially with the ridiculously and insulting bid qpr are making.
Added to that, he can see that we are building somethingpretty exciting here, QPR are going nowhere. Really hope he stays, if he went it'd be for the money only and I'd like to think he's better than that

I am concerned that we could sell him if a reasonable offer comes in. Rowett was playing Leonard at right back last season at some point and I suspect that he doesn’t fancy him. Like Ben Thompson.

Rowett is single minded enough to make decisions which he thinks are correct and wouldn’t be bothered about the shit he would get. Call it confidence or arrogance. Danny being a Millwall fan in the eyes of the club is irrelevant and I think is a handicap.

He is easily the best young prospect we have and I hope he continues to play for us for the foreseeable future. However it wouldn’t surprise if we sold in this window.