Danny…..Injured or not?

silverlion

Staff member
Odd to leave him out of yesterday’s squad. He had a decent cameo for ten minutes against Stoke and certainly didn’t look injured at the final whistle. My mate thinks he might be injured and picked up the injury in training. What’s the word in the car park about his availability for Tuesday?

Odd to leave him out of yesterday’s squad. He had a decent cameo for ten minutes against Stoke and certainly didn’t look injured at the final whistle. My mate thinks he might be injured and picked up the injury in training. What’s the word in the car park about his availability for Tuesday?
Apparently hes not injured. Sounds like politics to me.
Id rather have Danny than Rowett right now. Piss poor management.

Heard his had a falling out with GR & being a hapless stubborn f**er left him out of the squad ...don't worry his shower buddies Evans & Pearce are in squad....fucked off Ben it seems now it Dan turn

Last edited:
Seems our so called happy camp and the players are all together is just Rowlett bollox, something ain’t right, players being left out for no real reason, players loosing form, Jed obviously on his way, Mahoney not in the squad, players injuries, the Luton game at home for me was almost the players demonstrating against negative tactics to say look it’s shit and don’t work (maybe the later is me looking into it to much as we are talking professional's)

It will all come out in the wash eventually, but for now it just don’t seem the Wall we know and love.

As proved for 15-20 minutes against Stoke we can play good attacking football and we are set up to defend mostly so surely it wouldn't be hard to mix it up and dictate the running of the games.
If he has lost the dressing room rather than be vindictive by leaving players out he needs to sort it out, at least when Harris ran out of ideas he had the sense to call it a day, as Rowett has never been at a club as a player or manager for more than 3 years has he lost his buzz?, if so maybe now is the time to leave while we are in a reasonable league position.

The apathy round the club is really worrying. I don’t expect more than 8k in the ground tonight, not the attendance bollocks counting all seasons.