Danish FA and FIFA

Not the strongest denial I've read. Hopefully, the national unions will get together and, as a minimum, get rid of Infantino.
It's about time. The problem in trying to get rid of the incumbent president is that they don't need European votes to get in; they rely on the National bodies from the poor confederations, who are much more susceptible to bribery than somewhere like England or Germany...Well you'd like to think so.
They're all rotten to the core.

If true which I very much doubt, Denmark would never leave FIFA. Who would they play?

I thougnt all internationals are sanctioned by FIFA or uefa, neither of which would sanction any match. Leaving the Dane’s with no one to play with. No WC no Euros. Massive loss of revenue.

Yet another empty gesture by the Dane’s trying to show the world how wanky woke they are and once again their morals will be overlooked once they consider the financial implications.

Really in this day and age with war, poverty and the rest of the shit that is happening, is this really that important? my gay family members couldn’t give a fuck for the one love moment. It’s seems this is the new George Floyd of 2022.

The European countries would all need to quit at the same time and would never happen. France, Spain, Portugal and Italy would all take the bribes from FIFA to stay. The Scandinavians, Benelux and UK all make lots of noise but back down at the merest threat. Germany and Poland might stand up, but what's the point? No way any European countries will leave FIFA sadly.

Let's face it its not like UEFA are squeaky clean either

If true which I very much doubt, Denmark would never leave FIFA. Who would they play?

I thougnt all internationals are sanctioned by FIFA or uefa, neither of which would sanction any match. Leaving the Dane’s with no one to play with. No WC no Euros. Massive loss of revenue.

Yet another empty gesture by the Dane’s trying to show the world how wanky woke they are and once again their morals will be overlooked once they consider the financial implications.

Really in this day and age with war, poverty and the rest of the shit that is happening, is this really that important? my gay family members couldn’t give a fuck for the one love moment. It’s seems this is the new George Floyd of 2022.
Why ruin a sensible argument by mentioning George Floyd?

Someone has to break away first. FIFA is not the body I want running football. Who the f**k do they think they are? Apart from a group of self serving parasites who know they way round a pound, Ruble, Euro or a Qatari Rayil. They cant survive without football, but football will survive without them.
There's a good documentary gone up on Prime recently called 'Kick Back' about their gangsterism, which is well worth a watch if you haven't already.

Not the strongest denial I've read. Hopefully, the national unions will get together and, as a minimum, get rid of Infantino.

Maybe the Danish FA will bring home the Bacon ......... but not in Qatar!

:grinning:

No one national association on its' own leaving will make much difference but, as Lionheart48 points out, UEFA acting as a whole would. None of the FIFA competitions would have any credibility if the Europeans weren't there, which would reduce advertising and TV revenue. Pretty soon the other federations might start to become dissatisfied.

Is it an empty gesture? That remains to be seen. But if nothing is done, football will likely get more of the same - and worse - from this authoritarian prick (Infantino).

Is football, sport in general that important in the big scheme of things? When it comes to living a life on a day-to-day basis, no, but it forms part of most nations' culture and I'd argue that it has significance.

Someone has to break away first. FIFA is not the body I want running football. Who the f**k do they think they are? Apart from a group of self serving parasites who know they way round a pound, Ruble, Euro or a Qatari Rayil. They cant survive without football, but football will survive without them.
Yes , some one has to break away. Then more truths start to leak and others will get on their way.

No one national association on its' own leaving will make much difference but, as Lionheart48 points out, UEFA acting as a whole would. None of the FIFA competitions would have any credibility if the Europeans weren't there, which would reduce advertising and TV revenue. Pretty soon the other federations might start to become dissatisfied.

Is it an empty gesture? That remains to be seen. But if nothing is done, football will likely get more of the same - and worse - from this authoritarian prick (Infantino).

Is football, sport in general that important in the big scheme of things? When it comes to living a life on a day-to-day basis, no, but it forms part of most nations' culture and I'd argue that it has significance.
Sport etc is ours in a sense we play, follow enjoy and love it.
Not as important as a creaking economy, absolutely ,
Infantino is the front. Behind and around him are snakes , lizards and creeps

The Leave or Remain from Europe.
A Scottish Independence referendum,
The list goes on.

As the general public who are paying for these, Multi million Sports shows, Via Tv Rights etc. Our opinion does matter.
Will the masses get that.
I doubt it ,

Not sure if you watched the documentary on Netflix about FIFA, but the whole of lot of them are as bent as Boy George. Eufa, concacaf and all the rest are equally as bad.

Suddenly nations have a concious because teams can’t wear a rainbow armband. Gay rights wasn’t an issue when they all played in Russia, where it is also illegal.

Pity these countries weren’t so right on about the members taking massive bribes which they all knew about yet turned a collective blind eye.