Cricket n/w - news item disappears from bbc site.

Edward Alistair

Early yesterday morning an article on England cricket appointing a 'muslim adviser' disappeared from the bbc cricket section in less than an hour.
I saved the page but now it isn't available to me, there were no other news items about this subject since.
I wonder if it has anything to do with this

Seems like cricket in this country has got itself in a right old state on many levels.

Early yesterday morning an article on England cricket appointing a 'muslim adviser' disappeared from the bbc cricket section in less than an hour.
I saved the page but now it isn't available to me, there were no other news items about this subject since.

Seems like cricket in this country has got itself in a right old state on many levels.
Yorkshire, It's the grooming capital County of the UK but any whiff of race without proof is jumped upon asap.

When your search results come up in google look just to the right. Hover your cursor over the two little chevrons and you should be able to bring back the missing page from 'google cached pages'

Or

How to get to a cached link​

1. On your computer, do a Google search for the page you want to find.
  2. In search results, next to the site's URL, click down arrow
    Down arrow
    or More
    N0tHnm8XATLwC3eMhfb5ujNAYsb3X-M4BsVWP7ZMWmT1d1HWKW7imSgxXcDdsejCIw=h36
    and then
    Cached.
  3. To go to the live page, at the top, click current page.

Or

How to get to a cached link​

1. On your computer, do a Google search for the page you want to find.
  2. In search results, next to the site's URL, click down arrow
    Down arrow
    or More
    N0tHnm8XATLwC3eMhfb5ujNAYsb3X-M4BsVWP7ZMWmT1d1HWKW7imSgxXcDdsejCIw=h36
    and then
    Cached.
  3. To go to the live page, at the top, click current page.
Thanks,
The other article covers the story, I am more interested in why bbc would pull it and no other major sites have mentioned it.

Strange how an obscure website has the story, 27 hours after the original was deleted, but none of the main media.

Wonder if he will advise his crowd to lighten up and get a sense of humour.
Wonder how long before the game has " prayer stops" for all our Muslim friends

Wonder how long before the game has " prayer stops" for all our Muslim friends
When I was at the fire service college we had some Muslim students from overseas. . They all wanted to stop for prayers some time in the afternoon.
One of my staff took them to one side and told them that he had personally contacted their Imam back home, and they had special dispensation to do their prayers at the end of the working day.
They swallowed it hook, line and sinker. This was 1992.

When I was at the fire service college we had some Muslim students from overseas. . They all wanted to stop for prayers some time in the afternoon.
One of my staff took them to one side and told them that he had personally contacted their Imam back home, and they had special dispensation to do their prayers at the end of the working day.
They swallowed it hook, line and sinker. This was 1992.
If it comes to light that they were duped they will be mortified so much so that they would be demanding compensation to make their pain and hurt feel much better.
They introduced a 'multi faith' prayer room at my work over ten years ago to give them some privacy and avoid blocking up a staircase that they used, the room is empty 95% of the time now. A bloke who worked in Saudi Arabia for a few years said there was never any prayer breaks out there, you prayed in your own time. Basically it's about getting something because they can.

Another great morning's cricket and so the run chase begins England 36-1 at lunch and another 263 needed, it doesn't matter if they go down chasing such a total it's all about the courage to attack and giving the fans a great day out.

And the fans were let in for free today, I wish I lived near Trent bridge just for today.

Another great morning's cricket and so the run chase begins England 36-1 at lunch and another 263 needed, it doesn't matter if they go down chasing such a total it's all about the courage to attack and giving the fans a great day out.

And the fans were let in for free today, I wish I lived near Trent bridge just for today.
You had to order your digital ticket online then present your phone to enter the ground. Could you cope with that? I’d probably struggle 😆😆😆😆😆😆