Coventry Forum

Maybe Coventry did play all the Football but, they are too open. I should think that they will concede a lot of goals this season when up against the top teams.

At least we will tighten up and be hard to score against sometime soon. It's in GR's DNA and why he has down well at the club
Could this be an example to those who would like to see us be an attacking side? Not that I wouldn't want us to be but would it lead to too many games where we look good but end up with no points?

If I were a Sky Blues supporter, I’d be well p*seed off as well.

Played virtually all the football today, went through our midfield and defence like a hot knife through butter, Lady Luck was on our side today 🙏
Plus grit, determination, great attitude and superb vocal support.

* apart from the string near us that was screaming for Rowett to be sacked after two games and 29 minutes into a season :silly:

Last edited:
There was some gimp in a yellow Coventry top in that section of the lower tier who all match stood there with his fists on his hip with one of those over the shoulder man bags
Must have been the annual fuck wits beano, there was endless amounts of tramps and strings on display.

Coating off the Quo, when they still sing the stupid fucking song written by Jimmy Hill.
Revisting as I have always loved Status Quo - had it not been for my Dad's quo records like paper plane etc.. I'd have probably never picked up on things like sparrer when I was younger- great memories so quo always gets spins in our house
Edit:
I say this because bands from those days that receive tons of play are run down a lot but they're usually receiving play for a reason- because people like them.

Last edited: