Coventry Forum

Revisting as I have always loved Status Quo - had it not been for my Dad's quo records like paper plane etc.. I'd have probably never picked up on things like sparrer when I was younger- great memories so quo always gets spins in our house
Edit:
I say this because bands from those days that receive tons of play are run down a lot but they're usually receiving play for a reason- because people like them.
Yet another cover version. But you have to admit that Quo do a good job on other peoples songs

Reactions: Owl
Got a particular hatred for Coventry that goes back to 1986. Absolute shithole.

Yes, without a doubt, a proper shithole. One good redeeming feature though...
They have long haired, naked birds riding around on horses. I've never seen that down the OKR.!!

Plenty of drugs there as well. This one looks well stoned:

Godiva_statue_Broadgate_Oct_2011.jpg

Not bad for a fiver.

:ROFLMAO:

EDIT: You just reminded me of this:

My oldest was at Fenchurch St. Station a few weeks back. He was queuing up behind a couple of Hooray's at a Coffee kiosk. One turned to the other, tapped his pockets and said 'erm, can you lend me a Gaga?"...he's mate said "sorry, a what"? He then said "you know, a Lady Gaga...fiver..."
:smoke:

Last edited:

EDIT: You just reminded me of this:

My oldest was at Fenchurch St. Station a few weeks back. He was queuing up behind a couple of Hooray's at a Coffee kiosk. One turned to the other, tapped his pockets and said 'erm, can you lend me a Gaga?"...he's mate said "sorry, a what"? He then said "you know, a Lady Gaga...fiver..."
:smoke:
😂😂👏👏 Lovely story.

I must be getting soft in my older age...the more I see this video clip, the more I feel sorry for the lad - You can see that Coventry and his Vlogging is all he lives for. He looks absolutely devastated.

I also feel for the lad. I’m guessing his team and football in general are his life.
Let’s not kid ourselves I’m sure we’ve all looked absolutely devastated with some of our results in the past.