Could it be true....

I would be over the moon if he stayed but the fact he was the first out of the tunnel with his kids for the lap of honour on Saturday makes me think that was his farewellšŸ˜”

Could be wrong but i think it came from some old photo/ twitter footage when he signed his last contract. Bods put two and two together and got five.

From the fella that told me, it's definitely not the old Twitter thing. May not be right, but also not the type of fella to make shit up, been right on a couple of things in the past & Tank saying similar on page 1 is always a good endorsement.

Anyway, lets wait & see

From the fella that told me, it's definitely not the old Twitter thing. May not be right, but also not the type of fella to make shit up, been right on a couple of things in the past & Tank saying similar on page 1 is always a good endorsement.

Anyway, lets wait & see
If nothing else, it would piss off all the other Championship sides that little old Smallwall could keep hold of one of the best players (on his day) in that division!

He did a lap on his own no kids or parter, appluding the crowd who stayed behind...
Makes me think Sat was his farewell, sadlyšŸ˜’

I got into players lounge after Saturdays game and spoke to a number of players and Rowett.

I thanked Jed for his service and he said ā€œthanks mateā€. Without prompting he said ā€œit isnā€™t over yet and letā€™s see what next season bringsā€. I said so your staying and he winked.

I asked Benik if he was staying and he said ā€œI would love to and that talks were advancedā€. I said so itā€™s a done deal and he said ā€œit closeā€.

I asked Rowett about Benik and he replied ā€œthe club were in talks and he looked forward to continuing working with Benikā€.

All the players were buzzing and the atmosphere was likewise.

At minimum he wd wait some days lest there is a miracle and we played off and won ā€¦free ticket to the Prem and better bucks

He did a lap on his own no kids or parter, appluding the crowd who stayed behind...
Makes me think Sat was his farewell, sadlyšŸ˜’

one of his kids kept running away from him, his mrs was also there as he ran back in to get a pair of boots for one young fan and she was then holding oned of the kids

I got into players lounge after Saturdays game and spoke to a number of players and Rowett.

I thanked Jed for his service and he said ā€œthanks mateā€. Without prompting he said ā€œit isnā€™t over yet and letā€™s see what next season bringsā€. I said so your staying and he winked.

I asked Benik if he was staying and he said ā€œI would love to and that talks were advancedā€. I said so itā€™s a done deal and he said ā€œit closeā€.

I asked Rowett about Benik and he replied ā€œthe club were in talks and he looked forward to continuing working with Benikā€.

Excellent

Heard the same and also some dollar being spent

Weā€™re paying fortunes in wages this season. Our wage bill has increased massively the last couple of seasons due to expensive loans, rather than pulling up transfer fees. Afobe, Burke and Ojo are big earners. Savilles wages not cheap.

Interesting. With regards to Benik, I got the impression he was going to stay pretty much from the outset of his arrival purely down to the circumstances.

Heā€™d been here before, is from London, has roots here. Stoke hasnā€™t worked out for him, had a season in Turkey out in the cold and needed to find a home. I think heā€™s found that with us, the manager has backed him and let him find his feet and belief and itā€™s paid off.

Imo, he is absolutely quality and seems like a really good fella to boot.