Could it be true....

Another premier team pulled out then? I think we've had the best of him and hope he moves on, there's life after him at Wall. On top of that it often doesn't do the dressing room any good when one player is on much more than everyone else, Darius Henderson springs to mind and the mess that caused within the club.

Another premier team pulled out then? I think we've had the best of him and hope he moves on, there's life after him at Wall. On top of that it often doesn't do the dressing room any good when one player is on much more than everyone else, Darius Henderson springs to mind and the mess that caused within the club.

I can see both sides of the argument. I just hope, if he does go as expected, we do some decent business over the summer & actually build on what has been a fantastic season, despite the reservations on the manager and/or his playing style. Can't knock his achievement with us at all.

If the club were clever and Jed has decided he wants to stay, get a chunky release clause in his contract so if it’s met by a PL club we get a good amount of money to reinvest in the squad

criminal business behaviour to let his contract run down to this point

If the club were clever and Jed has decided he wants to stay, get a chunky release clause in his contract so if it’s met by a PL club we get a good amount of money to reinvest in the squad

Or, on a similar theme…..

Rowett re signs him on a three year contract, sticks him out on the wing next season (and tells him to stay there), Jed recaptures his form and a year later Prem clubs are queuing up to buy him! The club sells him for £5M and Rowett invests all of the money to buy the right players who gain us promotion at the end of the 2023/2024 season!

Simples! :grinning:

I expect him to move on, but would open the chamagne if he stayed. The only way he would stay is if we got in a couple of class players...... or the miracle I wont mention happens.

The only way Jed will get into the Premiership is if he goes up with a promoted team.

No team already in the Premiership will sign him, not good enough 🤷‍♂️

Or, on a similar theme…..

Rowett re signs him on a three year contract, sticks him out on the wing next season (and tells him to stay there), Jed recaptures his form and a year later Prem clubs are queuing up to buy him! The club sells him for £5M and Rowett invests all of the money to buy the right players who gain us promotion at the end of the 2023/2024 season!

Simples! :grinning:
And pigs will fly 🐷🐷👐

I'm in two minds about this. Jed on form is easily one of our best players but what we really need is a proper creative midfielder and a 20 goals a season striker. Maybe Jed re-signing plus the former is doable with our budget.

Just one or two whispers. Nothing concrete. If true though, could be announced before Saturday. We shall see
Shame this last game isn’t at home, as the club could have paraded Jed on the pitch, and announce to all our supporters that he is going to be our 1st new signing!

Imagine the Bournemouth players hearing that just before kick off, as well as the roar from a happy crowd - they would just collapse over the next ninety minutes! 🤣

I said on Saturday I’ve got a feeling he’ll sign another contract
Hope you’re right mate.

whatever people think of him, he’s wall through and through and scores and sets up goals. Amazing that people think it’s okay that he goes. Jed Wallace’s come around every ten years ffs.