Come on qpr

If we can't manage a cricket score tomorrow and Forest do their bit, we can still fuck up Bournemouth's automatic promotion party in front of their own supporters.

:thumbup:Bday

If I’ve learnt one thing about English football it’s that it’s honest. Teams that have got nothing to play for put a shift in for no reason at all. So QPR will turn up, whether they can get any sort of a result is another matter but they’ll give it a go so fingers crossed
To be fair they were shit but unlucky not to equalise with the one that hit the bar

We average basically a fraction over 2 a game. You do the maths sherlock
I've done the maths and our last 5 we've scored 9. Don't change the goalposts to your shitty witty remark now no-mark. You're constantly full of garbage, "just an opinion" is your normal comeback, but this simply doesn't. We've literally scored 9 in the last 5 games. And with only 2 left I have no idea what you mean by our "next 5" I take you'll be at the den tomorrow...? Or will you be another keyboard warrior slagging off our own, telling the message board your nan will do better?
Anyway, im in west upper tomorrow, come see me for a chat and a beer if you like, in all seriousness I'll buy the watered down stuff and I don't mind a chat. No row needed, straight offer.

I've done the maths and our last 5 we've scored 9. Don't change the goalposts to your shitty witty remark now no-mark. You're constantly full of garbage, "just an opinion" is your normal comeback, but this simply doesn't. We've literally scored 9 in the last 5 games. And with only 2 left I have no idea what you mean by our "next 5" I take you'll be at the den tomorrow...? Or will you be another keyboard warrior slagging off our own, telling the message board your nan will do better?
Anyway, im in west upper tomorrow, come see me for a chat and a beer if you like, in all seriousness I'll buy the watered down stuff and I don't mind a chat. No row needed, straight offer.
As I’ve said before I don’t go I watch on tv but thanks for invite. Travelling to the den from Norwich is not difficult but I have other things in my life more important to spend time on than Millwall. I stopped going after cup final and Europe saying to myself we will no better that so felt it was a good time to stop. Have been a few times on special occasions but not many. Hate London as it’s changed for the worse so another reason to swerve it.anyway sorry if my opinions and observations offend but surely forums are all about that and we all see things differently.I am not here to slag players off but say what I see which sometimes is not good reading I
Sorry but in our last 5 games we have actually scored 9... shows how much shit you talk
fluke, bring up our nil nils, we average 1 a game practically.seriously hope we get 8