Come on Jimmy Abdou

Lets hope Rowett is watching this game the underdogs with no goalkeeper and down to 10 men for nearly the entire match are not laying down

I do recall the straight red against Reading I think. When the ref sent him off I said I didn’t think it was a sending off kind of tackle. My mate disagreed and said both feet were off the floor and it was studs up. When I saw the replay he was absolutely right and he deserved to go. There was definitely malice in the tackle. I loved Jimmy to bits and he was a great servant to the club. KJ described him as the best signing he ever made. However, he did have a mean streak in him and three reds tells its own story.

Bad day for Jimmy today. Gets red carded in Cameroon as eight die in crush outside stadium ... guess he'll call it a day now

I do recall the straight red against Reading I think. When the ref sent him off I said I didn’t think it was a sending off kind of tackle. My mate disagreed and said both feet were off the floor and it was studs up. When I saw the replay he was absolutely right and he deserved to go. There was definitely malice in the tackle. I loved Jimmy to bits and he was a great servant to the club. KJ described him as the best signing he ever made. However, he did have a mean streak in him and three reds tells its own story.
I knew a Scotsman called Jimmy who had a mean streak in him, he never bought a drink