Come on Huddersfield

Fucking useless (look at me) cunt of a ref Robert Jones!

Fuck me, did he get any decision right..??

Not giving stone wall penalties, corners when they should have been goal kicks, goal kicks when they should have been corners, throw-ins the wrong way, giving fouls when they were not fouls and vice versa along with not keeping up with play.
:slap:

A truly outstanding performance of utterly brilliant unconscious incompetence.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EDIT: Many thanks to 'STWall' for pointing out my blunder.

Last edited:
The tribe of shit referees has a new chief. Gutless and clueless. No doubt we will have to endure his incompetence more than once next season.

Fuck me, did he get any decision right..??

Not giving stone wall penalties, corners when they should have been goal kicks, goal kicks when they should have been corners, throw-ins the wrong way, giving fouls when they were not fouls and vice versa along with not keeping up with play.

A truly outstanding performance of utterly brilliant incompetence.
And it’s unconscious incompetence ie you don’t know what you’re doing! 😉😂😂

If you are correct about Forest, what does that mean about their still wanting Jed? Do they think he is Prem standard? Or don't need him if they are already up, and will look elsewhere to strengthen for the Prem. Might be our opportunity to dig a bit deeper to keep him.
Can't see Luton winning tonight, Forest will win the Play off IMO

Who is the co-commentator tonight?
A free kick was given to Luton, just outside the Huddersfield box, after a Luton player was left rolling around in pain after a challenge.

"what..!! he didn't actually foul him...he just stood on him".