Club Shop Online

Never been one for football shirts. Bought the kids cup final shirts, all still in their original packaging, must be worth a few bob now.

Remember popping into Lilly Whites over Piccadilly years ago. All the usual suspects shirts on the rails. Asked the geezer got any Wall, looked at me if I had two heads. Why can’t you buy Millwall shirts on the high street?

Never been one for football shirts. Bought the kids cup final shirts, all still in their original packaging, must be worth a few bob now.

Remember popping into Lilly Whites over Piccadilly years ago. All the usual suspects shirts on the rails. Asked the geezer got any Wall, looked at me if I had two heads. Why can’t you buy Millwall shirts on the high street?

Eltham High Street?

:hmmm:

Still no training gear available in the online club shop. I believe the training shirts in particular are popular. If there's no stock because there are delays in manufacturing or shipping then fair enough, but they should state this on the site along with a rough estimate of when it will be in.

The online club shop is incredibly badly run. It's a huge missed opportunity for much need extra revenue being brought in.

And pint glass, cuff links and tie clip...
And mouse mat and watch.

I've never bought anything in the club shop though, all of them are birthday or Xmas presents.

Quite like that top though, may ask someone to buy me it for my birthday in a couple of weeks time (if in stock of course!)

And no I won't wear it to games, I'm not a wrongun......... well I am, but not in that way.

Bought the old Fairview top believing it might worth a bob or two in years to come, ended up giving it to my son who said he had seen it on Fleabay for £200...

View attachment 18913

Now I consider myself dead handy in the kitchen and capable of rustling up a veritable feast fit for royalty but I can't see myself lashing out on this, it doesn't even tell you the size so it might only big enough to chop out a few lines!.
Going by the clothing in the club shop…….. it will either be extra small and fit in your wallet or XXXXXL and be the size of a surf board.