City on the fiddle - confirmed!

Interesting to see what happens, after all it is the premiership that has to find one of it's own guilty and then sentence them.

I don't mean to play down the situation but FFP and other financial rules are there firstly to stop owners bankrupting a club, from what I can gather at City is they are cheating to give the club more money not debt, so I think the penalty might not be as severe as some think.

Interesting to see what happens, after all it is the premiership that has to find one of it's own guilty and then sentence them.

I don't mean to play down the situation but FFP and other financial rules are there firstly to stop owners bankrupting a club, from what I can gather at City is they are cheating to give the club more money not debt, so I think the penalty might not be as severe as some think.
The amount they can spend without breaking the rules is the allowed balance between their income and out goings. By inflating their income they have been able to spend more than what was allowed. Its cheating & they have been caught. :police:

I remember Swindon winning the play-offs to get promoted to the old 1st division but due to financial dodgyness they were demoted two divisions, after a appeal it was one division.
As it has taken 4-5 years to get this case sorted they must have enough evidence against Man City and demote them to league two in a similar way Rangers were dealt to the bottom of the pack in Scotland.

Nothing or next to Nothing will happen to them unlike the likes of Bury & possibly Scunthorpe ,saffend who they don't give a f**k about going under ....it's a business in the premshit and run by Sky who will not want one of their golden goose eggs to go.....money talks. Just look at the world cup fiasco

Nothing or next to Nothing will happen to them
Will be interesting to see the outcome. There's four years of evidence piled up against them. That's a lot of time and money invested only for nothing to happen.

The timing of it smells a bit too, Chelsea were left alone when the Ruskie was there. Makes you wonder who he was pally with other than Boris and chums, Now he's had to leave all this shit about city arises!

City should be fined the amount they have fiddled and that should be put into a fund to rescue the next club, like Bury, who hit hard times. I should imagine the amount of money involved would save quite a few clubs like that.

They will drag it through the courts if they dont like the punishment. This is wrong. They agreed to the rules and should have no legal recourse once the Prem panel has made their decision. If you dont like the Premiership rules then leave the premiership.

They will drag it through the courts if they dont like the punishment. This is wrong. They agreed to the rules and should have no legal recourse once the Prem panel has made their decision. If you dont like the Premiership rules then leave the premiership.
There'd be no clubs left in it if they're all made to stop circumnaviging the rules. They are all it to some extent. Bournemouth for instance, how do they manage to pay players £50k a week on gates of 10,000? How are the Nigels allowed to get advanced payments from Sky before they're due.

How did Chelsea get away with spending the money that the Ruskie was laundering through the club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's all corrupt, City is a threat to the big clubs and theye don't like it hence them being reported by other prem clubs. Stinks of sour grapes from the other clubs now city have stole thier limelight.

Anyone know if the FA intend to relegate Man City like the Italian FA relegated Juventus back in 2006 (I know that was for match-fixing but this equates to the same end imo)? and would that mean 4 go up from the Championship or only 2 go down from the Prem? Or will it just be a slap on the wrist for Man City because someone somewhere got 'paid off' to make it all go away?

There'd be no clubs left in it if they're all made to stop circumnaviging the rules. They are all it to some extent. Bournemouth for instance, how do they manage to pay players £50k a week on gates of 10,000? How are the Nigels allowed to get advanced payments from Sky before they're due.

How did Chelsea get away with spending the money that the Ruskie was laundering through the club,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's all corrupt, City is a threat to the big clubs and theye don't like it hence them being reported by other prem clubs. Stinks of sour grapes from the other clubs now city have stole thier limelight.
Could you see them allowing us to get away with it?

Would love them to just be the first and watch all the dominos fall, won't happen of course
Who knows what other clubs would be up there if these clubs didn't think it was their birthright to play the rules on their own terms and give themselves an unfair advantage... possibly us among others? cough cough