Championship odds

I don't think any of the three relegated teams from the Premier League will dominate. Norwich were abysmal last year, Burnley will lose players, Kompany was a brilliant player and leader but didn't pull up any trees at Anderlecht and are in financial trouble and Watford have a new, very unproven manager at this level and a strangely imbalanced squad.

It is the most even league I have seen for a while.

Yeah same. Can see why JB is and GR are going for it this season. If it’s going to be done then this is the year to do it
Getting so close last season probably helped force JB's hand as well as several players contracts ending. Lack of goals was our weakness in the end, turning three or four of those draws into wins could get us over the line and into a play off spot this season.

4/1 is the best price I could find for a top six finish
Not very tempting, not that i'd back us at this point. We're quite short odds so i pressume a few bods have backed us on the strength of our signings. It doesn't take much money to shorten a teams odds That market is only indicative of what speculative and mug punters think.

Getting so close last season probably helped force JB's hand as well as several players contracts ending.

Also, the club probably have just about got over the financial disaster that Willy Wonka turned the club into. I remember reading when that shit stained little cunt finally got flushed down the Khazi, that the club would take a good five years to recover from the mess (taking into consideration our gate sizes and budgets).

Add a couple of years of the pandemic causing limited income into the mix, and that probably means the club are only now in a position to take a little more of a gamble.​

I remember reading when that shit stained little cunt finally got flushed down the Khazi, that the club would take a good five years to recover from the mess (taking into consideration our gate sizes and budgets).
I do know that we were paying off his contract in installments and it took a while to finally honour it. The one good thing that has come from that is Berylson won';t get his fingers burnt again, hence why he's happy for Rowett to have a rolling contract.