CEO’s messages

STWall

Quite a monologue! We’re leaving iFollow and get our own official TV channel; launching a Don’t be a Tosser campaign; sanitising of songs and chanting, plus booing if the knee that offends some snowflakes in the woke community; sniffer dogs to weed out drugs - no pun intended 😉🤣

I don't trust that geezer one bit. He would sell each one of us out to make a pound. He would fuck the club to make himself a few quid.

If all that comes to fruition, then they'll not need to worry about Rowett's negativity turning fans away.

If they take that statement seriously then not only will they be alienating the fans, they'll be alienating themselves.

I think that the EFL hold the broadcast rights for C'ship matches? If so, there will be no live C'ship matches on this new platform, so what's likely to change?

TBF iFollow's coverage has improved greatly. When it started, I'm sure it used to consist of a bloke filming with a camcorder from the roof of a stand.

Some of the away commentators are so bias/ inept (usually both) that it is laughable, but I think that Karl is pretty good.

Ironic now, that the only thing keeping the taking of the knee in the news is the booing of it.

The sooner we treat it with the contempt it so richly deserves and ignore the c**ting thing, the sooner it’ll go away.

The subject is so boring now, both the taking and the booing.
Don't you think it needs it's own thread, Wippa?;)

I reckon a hundred at most out of 16,000 booed. That is not representative of the clubs fanbase. Also, what happened to holding the banner? Why didn't our players line up arm-in-arm with the anti-discrimination banner directly at the TV cameras? Our fans would have cheered that hugely. A massive opportunity missed and so easy to do.

I hope we don't continue to boo it, not because I'm against freedom of speech, but because whatever we do is deliberately misconstrued and there is zero nuance in any media coverage. Where are the countless articles and headlines saying we give more to charity than any other club relative to attendances? The incredible respect we have from the Armed Forces?

This constant labelling of us as racist is so wrong it's laughable. Look at the players of the year over the last decade or so. Shittu, Archer, Abdou, Mkandwire, Shaw, Warner. I wish we would fight some of the coverage instead of accepting it so meekly.

Gerrard chanted at by a lot of Man U fans that he's a murderer. Man City fans pelted with multiple projectiles (not a singular one) v Arsenal. Burnley and Leeds fans booing the knee. Tottenham and Liverpool fans singing the rent-boy chant to Gallagher.

I reckon a hundred at most out of 16,000 booed. That is not representative of the clubs fanbase. Also, what happened to holding the banner? Why didn't our players line up arm-in-arm with the anti-discrimination banner directly at the TV cameras? Our fans would have cheered that hugely. A massive opportunity missed and so easy to do.

I hope we don't continue to boo it, not because I'm against freedom of speech, but because whatever we do is deliberately misconstrued and there is zero nuance in any media coverage. Where are the countless articles and headlines saying we give more to charity than any other club relative to attendances? The incredible respect we have from the Armed Forces?

This constant labelling of us as racist is so wrong it's laughable. Look at the players of the year over the last decade or so. Shittu, Archer, Abdou, Mkandwire, Shaw, Warner. I wish we would fight some of the coverage instead of accepting it so meekly.
A lot more than 100 booed. Quite a lot more. It was loud and proud.

But I agree with you about the club missing a trick with the anti racism message. The club must have know what would happen when Palace took the knee as they were guaranteed to do It. It was fucking rediculous not to take some sort of Initiative, especially Infront of the telly vision cameras and all the media attention the game would bring, and show us In the best light possible and to stick two fingers up to all the fuckwits out there.

As It Is they once again showed either a complete naivety and amature mindset, or how I personally see It (although I do think they are fucking amature aswell) that the club/board purposley allows our name to be tarnished and puts our fans In positions where they can be thrown under the bus for their own gain.

After all the club could have done something positive for us, yet within a few days they are now disproportionately clamping down on the fans and the experience of going to Wall In a manner that Is rather sinister when compared to the reality.

They are always so quick to condemn but are always so slow to stick up for us.

To be fair to the club the players did line up in front of the anti discrimination banner, twice in fact. When they can on the field they were wearing white t shirts with something written on the front, and lined up behind it. They also did it a second time without the shirts. I'm assuming ITV didn't take the opportunity to televise either....surprise.

squad.jpg

While I'm ranting, I saw that the BBC described the knee as a support for BLM, plain and simple, none of this equality for all bollocks. So anyone with a mind to boo knows exactly what they are booing now, many thanks BBC.....woke lefty w@nkers.

Last edited:
To be fair to the club the players did line up in front of the anti discrimination banner, twice in fact. When they can on the field they were wearing white t shirts with something written on the front, and lined up behind it. They also did it a second time without the shirts. I'm assuming ITV didn't take the opportunity to televise either....surprise.

View attachment 16692

While I'm ranting, I saw that the BBC described the knee as a support for BLM, plain and simple, none of this equality for all bollocks. So anyone with a mind to boo knows exactly what they are booing now, many thanks BBC.....woke lefty w@nkers.
To be fair ITV did show it, didn't mention the booing and also said 'well the bottle throwing has happened in the Premier in recent weeks, lets hope this gets the same coverage (i.e. none)" And also said the palace player was out of order for goading the fans.

They were on our side...

View attachment 16692

I think they should have done it at the precise time the Palace players took the knee.

I think they should have done it at the precise time the Palace players took the knee.
Perhaps before it, so anyone watching would have heard us cheering for the equality banner. Then, when Palace took the knee, and everyone heard the booing, it might have made people think, “Why is there clapping and then booing?”

This would have been an ideal time to show the MSM how we differentiate between ‘taking the knee’ (supporting BLM), and supporting anti-racism and discrimination (holding up the equality banner).

Like others have said, the club missed a fantastic opportunity there! Does make you wonder if the club has more sinister reasons for not backing our supporters!

Maybe that’s a question we should try and get Kavanagh to answer?