Cardiff away fracas 2021

Yeah ,because it's millwall it's in all the papers, read it in the sun this morning . Never anything good about us always the same, it just goes to show how true NO ONE LIKES US is i love that way us against the rest.

Football stewards that make themselves busy must be the biggest dogs out there. Absolute failures in all other areas of life so they get off by trying to give it the biggun with kids and ordinary match going folk because they know all the odds are stacked in their favour. If it wasn’t for cameras and microphones these wankers wouldn’t be half as fucking lairy as they are.

Stewards should be in a football ground solely to help old dears up the stairs and show people where their seats are, other than that keep your fucking busy wannabe old bill nose out of things. I have zero respect for old bill and even less for these yellow jacketed ponces, I’ve no problem with the uni kids just trying to earn a little bit of dough but the ones that take it right seriously and think they’re some kid of big shot bad man fuck me right off.

As for Cardiff City taking the moral high ground with their ‘zero tolerance’ approach to Sala chants they can stick that right up their tight Welsh arses. Perhaps they should do the decent thing and actually pay what they owe for the fella and engage with the bereaved family so at least they can get some recompense. Vile puddle drinking leak eating fucks.

I look forward to seeing one of these brave stewards carrying some old Dear up the 'steep concrete Steps' to their seat. Gotta be a first time for everything!
Had Cardiff done the right thing and paid for the player instead of Welshing on the contract, perhaps the 'Baying Mob' would have found something else less pitiful to pin on Cardiff City F.C. Like employing our ex-managers and players.

I’m sure I’ve heard Welsh fans chanting “Argentina” (Re: The Falklands) even though some Welsh lads were killed & injured out there

Football stewards that make themselves busy must be the biggest dogs out there. Absolute failures in all other areas of life so they get off by trying to give it the biggun with kids and ordinary match going folk because they know all the odds are stacked in their favour. If it wasn’t for cameras and microphones these wankers wouldn’t be half as fucking lairy as they are.

Stewards should be in a football ground solely to help old dears up the stairs and show people where their seats are, other than that keep your fucking busy wannabe old bill nose out of things. I have zero respect for old bill and even less for these yellow jacketed ponces, I’ve no problem with the uni kids just trying to earn a little bit of dough but the ones that take it right seriously and think they’re some kid of big shot bad man fuck me right off.

As for Cardiff City taking the moral high ground with their ‘zero tolerance’ approach to Sala chants they can stick that right up their tight Welsh arses. Perhaps they should do the decent thing and actually pay what they owe for the fella and engage with the bereaved family so at least they can get some recompense. Vile puddle drinking leak eating fucks.
Good post right there........however.........”vile puddle drinking leak eating f:::s”.............

Where oh where do these lines come from 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣love them 👍👍👍🕺🕺🕺🕺🕺