Cancer fundraising video

Overseas and myself both have other halves going through heavy duty treatment for bowel cancer. After Overseas started raising awareness and money on MO with Millwall memorabilia I thought why don’t I get off my arse and do something with my band for the cause. Here is the result. If anyone feels like contributing that’d be fantastic, but hope you enjoy the video anyway and thank you for the amazing support our Millwall family has already given us on here.

Link to GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/f/teqtr-bo...R7--V4zgfYVzbKQ5PhcAsT3JUJZBYUOdLFRtHwX1nbZZs

I wish your and Overseas partner a successful recovery, and to anyone else who has Cancer.

As a Bowel Cancer survivor myself I can say that the road at times seems a long one with after op treatment, but with the treatment that is available now the success rate is extremely high. Give them all the encouragement you can in their journey. Stay positive....always.

I wish your and Overseas partner a successful recovery, and to anyone else who has Cancer.

As a Bowel Cancer survivor myself I can say that the road at times seems a long one with after op treatment, but with the treatment that is available now the success rate is extremely high. Give them all the encouragement you can in their journey. Stay positive....always.
Thanks so much Lions. It’s fantastic to hear stories like yours and I’m thrilled for you that you’ve come through it. My other half gets the results of Post-treatment scans on Friday so it’s a tense week. Hoping to see Overseas at the Pompey game tomorrow if he can make it. Take care mate.

Thanks so much Lions. It’s fantastic to hear stories like yours and I’m thrilled for you that you’ve come through it. My other half gets the results of Post-treatment scans on Friday so it’s a tense week. Hoping to see Overseas at the Pompey game tomorrow if he can make it. Take care mate.
Keep in touch mate and let us know how things are going.

🤞

Just want to say that me and Overseas finally got to meet last night at Arry's Bar. What a lovely fella. Millwall through and through. Been going since he was 4 years old. Want to thank everyone on MO once again for all the support you have given us over our respective other halves. They've both had very tough times indeed but are battling through it. We are the Millwall and we are the best.

You are welcome. I like the way you are all getting together and doing something. The tune gets the feet tapping. If you ever play live I would like to know. Thanks.
Thanks mate. Now things have opened up we’re back in action. Most of the band are in Italy now but we have a gig in September coming up. I’ll pm you. First commercial album should be out next month too.