Cambridge away

Big news at the time. They had an active firm then but I think it was mainly scarfers they slapped.
Often Chelsea's game as well mate back then. Like Leeds they travelled with big numbers and loved a bully up until they came up aginst the likes of us. The three games we played them in 85 didn't go well for them off the pitch, nor did our last visit over there, proper ruined them on Kings road plus some afters a bit later further south.

Often Chelsea's game as well mate back then. Like Leeds they travelled with big numbers and loved a bully up until they came up aginst the likes of us. The three games we played them in 85 didn't go well for them off the pitch, nor did our last visit over there, proper ruined them on Kings road plus some afters a bit later further south.
Very true Peckham. Always had a particular hatred for Chelsea. Enjoyed that last meeting. Went over for the Youth Cup but nada.

the 3-2 game over there fuck me that Was fun and games
one of their young players got stabbed out side the old place
with out a shadow one of the best teams i have ever seen