Callum Davidson

albertrn

Doing a great job at St Johnstone they’ve just beaten Rangers. Ideal candidate if/or when GR moves on. Could we entice him back or will he go on to a more prosperous club In Scotland?

Whilst it's a 'slightly' lower standard, at least he is giving our young loanee a chance, Alex Mitchell, Billy's bro, in central defence. Also he took young James Brown from us in the summer and he is holding his own in midfield, both playing almost every week. Both were in the team that beat Rangers today.

Whilst it's a 'slightly' lower standard, at least he is giving our young loanee a chance, Alex Mitchell, Billy's bro, in central defence. Also he took young James Brown from us in the summer and he is holding his own in midfield, both playing almost every week. Both were in the team that beat Rangers today.
I think Billy's younger brother plays for Charlton

Doing a great job at St Johnstone they’ve just beaten Rangers. Ideal candidate if/or when GR moves on. Could we entice him back or will he go on to a more prosperous club In Scotland?
Steven Gerrard was doing a great job in Scotland, My nan could do a great job managing in Scotland, it is no barometer or proof that they, he or she will do well down here.

Steven Gerrard was doing a great job in Scotland, My nan could do a great job managing in Scotland, it is no barometer or proof that they, he or she will do well down here.
The consensus of opinion is that Gerrard was carried by Michael Beale; managing in Scotland might be deemed easy by some detractors, but in their time up here they also beat Benfica, Porto, Feyenoord, Braga, Standard Leige, Galatasaray and a few others in European competition.

Gerrard was lost at Villa after Beale left for QPR.

As for Callum Davidson bring a master tactician, his team won scoring two goals from three shots. They were up against a Rangers who had 80% possession and 20 odd corners and thirty odd shots but proved totally devoid of any real ideas and any flair play. Their confidence is fucked, maybe Davidson master tactics were just give those pricks the ball they won’t score anyway.

The consensus of opinion is that Gerrard was carried by Michael Beale; managing in Scotland might be deemed easy by some detractors, but in their time up here they also beat Benfica, Porto, Feyenoord, Braga, Standard Leige, Galatasaray and a few others in European competition.

Gerrard was lost at Villa after Beale left for QPR.

As for Callum Davidson bring a master tactician, his team won scoring two goals from three shots. They were up against a Rangers who had 80% possession and 20 odd corners and thirty odd shots but proved totally devoid of any real ideas and any flair play. Their confidence is fucked, maybe Davidson master tactics were just give those pricks the ball they won’t score anyway.
“ Their confidence is fucked, maybe Davidson master tactics were just give those pricks the ball they won’t score anyway.”
Probably been watching us! 😉😂

One person who has proved he can’t manage in Scotland is Gio Van Bronkhurst, I expect him to get his jotters before end of the week.