Burnley

Knowing Burnleys spending over the years, this will be being used to plug the gap of losses. They've never spent big in recent years.
They were one of the most solvent and debt free clubs in europe upto recently. Since the new owners arrived it seems to have gone a bit pear shaped for whatever reasons.

Burnley are not in a great state https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...nless-right-calls-are-made-in-critical-summer

Apparently, Vincent Kompany is about to take over as manager. He recently left Anderlecht "by mutual consent". He was there for 4 years and won nothing. To be fair, Anderlecht were in decline when he took over but he leaves with them a long way behind Club Brugge and Union.
The main advantage of Kompany coming in is his network of contacts in the Premiership which could help in attracting young up and coming talent to Burnley. Whether he’s got it to be a good manager is an open question.

I read in the DT the other week that they had 9 1st teamers contracts ending and derived 90% of their turnover from TV money! And I believe that their Academy is having it's 'Elite' status removed by the FA due to lack of investment. I hope they sink like a stone
They speak highly of you:grinning: