Brum Tickets

Lots of Brum supporters on one of their forums not exactly enamoured with Lord Bowyer as manager, or his playing style and tactics:

This from a poster called Gammo:

“The weekend scenario:

Ex Blues manager delivers the final blow to Bowyer as his team moves into the play off places following a thumping victory at St Andrews. As he leaves the dugout he looks up at the directors box, laughs and gives them the w***ers hand gesture.

It could only happen to us
☹️☹️

So what do we think? A convincing win, or will Bowyer finally get rid of the Millwall curse and fuck up our play off chances?

There’s seems to be vermin everywhere these days. I live just outside Maidstone now and there’s fucking loads of them around here.
I used to travel from Sussex to London when i had a holiday home down there, never see a claret and blue shirt in years. Soon as they moved to the new place all of a sudden the trains from the south coast were packed with soccercunts in West ham clobber.

I used to travel from Sussex to London when i had a holiday home down there, never see a claret and blue shirt in years. Soon as they moved to the new place all of a sudden the trains from the south coast were packed with soccercunts in West ham clobber.
Moving to the new place was the end for them... That and the ridiculous 'London' monicker under the badge. They must've hated that. Imagine if someone put 'London' on our badge. They are not London they are West Ham. Just like we're not London we're Millwall.

I still feel a bit sad about it to be honest, as although on one hand it's quite laughable what happened to them, I also think that we lost a bit of ourselves when they went down the khazi.

That and the ridiculous 'London' monicker under the badge.
Clever marketing ploy by the owners to bring in tourists and soccercunts.
I still feel a bit sad about it to be honest, as although on one hand it's quite laughable what happened to them,
Could never feel anything but hatred for them personally but completely understand your point mate.
I also think that we lost a bit of ourselves when they went down the khazi.
Absolutely mate, football is nothing without rivalaries and old foes to fight with and hate.

On top of that and something that affects us all- a working class community, the shops and businesses that cater for them are left with nothing and eventually priced out of ther place they loved and were proud to call home. Those manors will never be the same again, gentrified to fuck whilst it's history is deleted and gone forever, replaced and monetised. Pie and mash now sold as a rich mans delicacy to posh cunts in plush surroundings and not a cockney in earshot or sight.

Last edited:
Clever marketing ploy by the owners to bring in tourists and soccercunts.

Could never feel anything but hatred for them personally but completely understand your point mate.

Absolutely mate, football is nothing without rivalaries and old foes to fight with and hate.

On top of that and something that affects us all- a working class community, the shops and businesses that cater for them are left with nothing and eventually priced out of ther place they loved and were proud to call home. Those manors will never be the same again, gentrified to fuck whilst it's history is deleted and gone forever, replaced and monetised. Pie and mash now sold as a rich mans delicacy to posh cunts in plush surroundings and not a cockney in earshot or sight.
My Grandads' side of the family were out of Forest Gate. They all lived their with my great aunts when they went off to fight in ww1. I can't remember the name of the road off hand, but I found it out some years ago as I found a copy of the envelope that was sent to my Great Aunt May with her brother Fred's personal effects after he was killed. I took a walk along there, probably about 15 years ago and you can imagine what I found... My lot that lived there would be turning in their graves if they could see what I saw...
I dread to think what it's like now, as it certainly won't be any better!