Brum Tickets

Rhino

Has the Birmingham game sold out? Can't seem to buy any tickets online as the site says no away games available. Doesn't seem to say anywhere it's sold out though...

Lived in Eltham for 23 years and had many a jolly St Georges day there, and will do again if I cant get a brum ticket. Lets hope they give us some more.

Lived in Eltham for 23 years and had many a jolly St Georges day there, and will do again if I cant get a brum ticket. Lets hope they give us some more.
Aparently not as it seems I am going to watch Moulan Rouge up town. Should be done by KO time though :wahey:

St George's Day the busiest day of the year in the wife's pub, Means I can't leave Eltham.
Decided to go for a Wimpy with the missus in Eltham yesterday & a grown man was walking up the high street in a wet spam shirt!
What on earth has your manor turned into GH? (I hope your wife barres him if he ever pops in)

Decided to go for a Wimpy with the missus in Eltham yesterday & a grown man was walking up the high street in a wet spam shirt!
What on earth has your manor turned into GH? (I hope your wife barres him if he ever pops in)
There’s seems to be vermin everywhere these days. I live just outside Maidstone now and there’s fucking loads of them around here.