Bradshaw out for a month!!

Is it a similar injury to last time?
Groin injury, don't think he has had many of them off the top of my head.

Just paves the way for Mason to have a run in the team. Olaofe could also feature now and GR may choose to keep him here instead of sending him out on loan. Afobe, Mason, Olaofe and possibly Burey playing behind Afobe (trialled in Dartford friendly)

Do we really need to spend money on a striker? Perhaps if Olaofe goes out for a loan I can see it happening but other than that I'm unsure. Unless we are bringing in an upgrade on all options of our forwards then it's pretty pointless. We don't need to pay sicknotes or seek desperation. Freeman being a prime example from last season.

Not an ideal situation but it could open the door to others. The trouble is that the number one replacement is Bennett who I like. But can he play every game for the next four weeks without getting crocked? History would suggest that won’t happen. A couple of games yes but a third would see him crocked.
The option are to play either Olaofe or Burey. Oloafe is a willing runner and gets into all the best positions and then can’t finish. He really should have scored a hat trick in the Cobblers Cup but missed all three! It would have been encouraging if he had put at least one away. Against Championship sides with decent defenders you don’t get too many chances and when you get them then you have to put them away.
Burey is a different prospect. Quite capable of scoring a worldy but also capable of running around with purpose but no end product. Scoring goals for Hartlepool is one thing but replicating that form in the Championship is another. Give him or Olaofe a chance, maybe from the bench but if it doesn’t workout then we will need to dip into the market pronto

Only Bradshaw could get injured kicking the ball out of the stadium when there was no point going for it. It looked stupid when he did it and the fact he injured himself doing it is all the more frustrating

Just paves the way for Mason to have a run in the team. Olaofe could also feature now and GR may choose to keep him here instead of sending him out on loan. Afobe, Mason, Olaofe and possibly Burey playing behind Afobe (trialled in Dartford friendly)

Do we really need to spend money on a striker? Perhaps if Olaofe goes out for a loan I can see it happening but other than that I'm unsure. Unless we are bringing in an upgrade on all options of our forwards then it's pretty pointless. We don't need to pay sicknotes or seek desperation. Freeman being a prime example from last season.
Benneywill be fine until he get’s injured!

We really do.need a forward with a bit of height & muscle....lacking in both departments with what we have Got especially if we are going to play the hapless long balls out of defence as we have done in all our games so far

Its a tough one, problem with Bennett is he is prone to injury too.
If he were to pick up a knock that just leaves Afobe and two youngsters.

Personally would like Oloafe to be given a chance, not first choice, but as a sub, rather he stayed than went out on loan ahain, he's only a baby (albeit a fucking great big one) and not the only one to miss one on one's, Gregory springs to mind. Can't see there are many 20 - 25 goals a season strikers floating about, that we could afford, that people seem to want.

Not an ideal situation but it could open the door to others. The trouble is that the number one replacement is Bennett who I like. But can he play every game for the next four weeks without getting crocked? History would suggest that won’t happen. A couple of games yes but a third would see him crocked.
The option are to play either Olaofe or Burey. Oloafe is a willing runner and gets into all the best positions and then can’t finish. He really should have scored a hat trick in the Cobblers Cup but missed all three! It would have been encouraging if he had put at least one away. Against Championship sides with decent defenders you don’t get too many chances and when you get them then you have to put them away.
Burey is a different prospect. Quite capable of scoring a worldy but also capable of running around with purpose but no end product. Scoring goals for Hartlepool is one thing but replicating that form in the Championship is another. Give him or Olaofe a chance, maybe from the bench but if it doesn’t workout then we will need to dip into the market pronto
If you remember, there was a time when Bradshaw couldn’t hit a barn door from ten yards away, but GR persevered with him, made some changes, and for a time after that, Bradshaw was scoring left, right and centre!

Maybe give Olaofe a run out to Xmas, and if he’s still not doing it, then perhaps the club could go in for a forward in the January transfer window!