Bradshaw out for 6 months

if true then we need to get Olaofe back and a loan in - Id also try keep smith for the rest of the season - just for bodies and if Olaofe gets games but struggles. He also has had an injury interrupted season at Sutton.
Olaofe popped another in tonight, Sutton 1-2 down HT

Apparently Ojo on his twitter page has a picture of himself on crutches and a huge cast on his left foot saying thanks for the kind messages so he is out as well. Can we even get 14 players to Blackpool for Saturday

Terrible news about Bradshaw, but I don’t think Lyle Taylor is the answer. He‘s not been in the Forest side much, as I don’t think Cooper rates him. Having said that, I doubt Forest would let Taylor go for nothing. If they can recoup some of their money for him, they will.

If Cooper values Taylor at, say, £500,000, and we want £2M for Jed, you just know the ugly one will use his player in a deal where they get Jed for £1.5M, and we effectively get Taylor for nothing (but in reality we would have lost £500,000 on the deal). We then end up with a player that isn’t a prolific goal scorer and has commitment and work rate issues! I can just see us trying to off load him to another club, at the end of the 2022/2023 season!

Is it worth losing £500,000, just to send the Spotters into meltdown?

Possibly…..
No b@llox, shit deal...

Tyler Burey was playing as striker for Hartlepool.

Lyle Taylor was a freebie for Forest as he ran his contract down at Charlton (and refused to play for them incase he got injured)

Recalling Olaofe is a no-brainer. We have one fit striker left so what are we waiting for?

The squad we have has been decimated by injury and if the season isn't going to fade like a misty fart then we need to act now.

What a nightmare - Looks like we’ll be employing the Spanish 4-6-0 formation for the rest of the season….. or more likely the Scottish version of it.