Bradshaw out for 6 months

Phlion54

The millwall forward curse strikes again , signs a new contract then injured knee and out for to 6 months , just getting into some form and looks like GR may be going after Lyle Taylor with the Wallace transfer in mind

With Smith going and Brad now out, that leaves Bodzinho and Afobe. Linda Lovelaces son Zac is off to one of the prem sides apparently. Guess this 2mill we are meant to be getting for Jed will be spent on a striker now.

That is terrible news if true both for Bradshaw and the club. Olaofe surely has to be recalled and given a chance as I can’t see any downside to that decision. I wouldn’t mind Lyle Taylor on loan for the remainder of the season, clearly not happy in the midlands and would give us a chance to take a look before committing to a number loans and out of contract players this summer.

if true then we need to get Olaofe back and a loan in - Id also try keep smith for the rest of the season - just for bodies and if Olaofe gets games but struggles. He also has had an injury interrupted season at Sutton.

That'll be the first season he had a big injury, now this when he was starting to score goals. Be interesting to see if he loses half a yard, he's not the quickest anyway. Another disappointing signing really.

Rowett needs to realise now, actions speak louder than words. He's been babbling on about freshening the group up, I am not convinced he has the ability to make decent signings. Might be a touch harsh on some, but not one of his signings since he came here can be classified a success.

Terrible news about Bradshaw, but I don’t think Lyle Taylor is the answer. He‘s not been in the Forest side much, as I don’t think Cooper rates him. Having said that, I doubt Forest would let Taylor go for nothing. If they can recoup some of their money for him, they will.

If Cooper values Taylor at, say, £500,000, and we want £2M for Jed, you just know the ugly one will use his player in a deal where they get Jed for £1.5M, and we effectively get Taylor for nothing (but in reality we would have lost £500,000 on the deal). We then end up with a player that isn’t a prolific goal scorer and has commitment and work rate issues! I can just see us trying to off load him to another club, at the end of the 2022/2023 season!

Is it worth losing £500,000, just to send the Spotters into meltdown?

Possibly…..