Bournemouth well done now go right

It makes sense to reward the players with the week off, arrange their summer holidays early and the senior players allowed a well deserved rest (just like we did all those years ago). Their centre forward Moore should deffo be rested to ensure he is fully fit for Wales and Bournemouth’s new season.

Great result for us. Mission accomplished for them so hopefully they're not quite at it when we play.

If we win 3-1 we will finish with exactly the same stats as we did in 2018, our 1st season back in the Championship under Harris.

I am sure that many years ago we won promotion with one game to go. That game was against Blackburn and we lost 4-1 and all the Blackburn fans were taunting us as they won comfortably. However we shouted back loudly that we couldn’t give a tuppenny toss.
Afterwards it emerged that we had hardly trained that week and most had been out on the lash. I am quietly hoping that the Cherries will do the same and soon run out of legs and any hope of beating us. Sadly, that might not be quite enough. We really do want the Guvnor to fire up Reading to do a job on Luton and finish their season with a flourish so he can have the manager’s job permanently. And we also want Ryan Lowe to energise Preston so that they do a job on Boro. If all of that happens then it could be a perfect weekend….and then I woke up!

Unfortunately, I think that today's professional footballer has a better attitude than those of yesteryear.
We can always hope, but surely they would not really celebrate hard all week, would they?
Even if they are well prepared, I hope they don't fancy some crunching tackles in what for them is a meaningless match.

one thing people are forgetting - sheffield are playing a team in the same situation as we are. so why would fulham be anymore bothered to put goals in than bournemouth. pointless thinking about it!

one thing people are forgetting - sheffield are playing a team in the same situation as we are. so why would fulham be anymore bothered to put goals in than bournemouth. pointless thinking about it!
I think it could go for and against us on Saturday!

For

that Fulham players, ever the professionals, would still like to add a further 3 points to their total so far of 90 points - particularly as Solanke is on 29 goals, and would like to make it a round 30?

Against

that Bournemouth players, ever the professionals, would still like to add a further 3 points against us, taking their points total to 88!

Plus, it’s their last ever Championship game of the season, at home, so they will want to follow up their last home win against Forest, in style!

All that, and also because Parker is ex Charlton!

Oh, and he’s a cunt as well! :grinning:

I am sure that many years ago we won promotion with one game to go. That game was against Blackburn and we lost 4-1 and all the Blackburn fans were taunting us as they won comfortably. However we shouted back loudly that we couldn’t give a tuppenny toss.
Afterwards it emerged that we had hardly trained that week and most had been out on the lash. I am quietly hoping that the Cherries will do the same and soon run out of legs and any hope of beating us. Sadly, that might not be quite enough. We really do want the Guvnor to fire up Reading to do a job on Luton and finish their season with a flourish so he can have the manager’s job permanently. And we also want Ryan Lowe to energise Preston so that they do a job on Boro. If all of that happens then it could be a perfect weekend….and then I woke up!
Didn’t it also mean palace didn’t go up?

Preston will want to win to finish in the top half.
Reading will want to win so that when you look back on history it will look like they were no where near getting relegated as well as using the points deduction as an excuse as to why they were so low down.
Fulham have scored over 100 goals so will want to increase that tally.
Bournemouth will just be relieved they made it over the line after Forest nearly caught them but will want to put a bit of a show on now they are not under any pressure but if we get at them early they won't give a bollocks, so we need to get at them from the start and the rest will take care of itself.:cheers:

There is no point in risking Kieffer Moore now they are up. He has done what was needed and helped them vs Swansea and Forest. He needs to do a Gareth Bale, more rehab and focus on his country until the new season.

Members online