Bournemouth V The mighty Lions- matchthread.

Peckham Lion

Staff member
Well well well, here we are little old us still in with a chance of some glory, who'd have thought it! No matter the outcome tomorrow we've had a bloody good season. Never mind the what if's and buts, we deserve to be where we currently sit in the table . Graft, passion, battling performances, refusal to lay down, sheer stubborness, some decent football at times, and the heart of a Lion has got us to this far, and of course, as usual we the supporters have played our part again. One more push and fingers crossed that lady luck is shining down on us tomorrow.

Safe journey to all those lucky lions travelling tomorrow.

COYL

Last edited:
Well well well, here we are little old us still in with a chance of some glory, who'd have thought it! No matter the outcome tomorrow we've had a bloody good season. Never mind the what if's and buts, we deserve to be where we currently sit in the table . Graft, passion, battling performances, refusal to lay down, sheer stubborness, some decent football at times, and the heart of a Lion has got us to this far, and of course, as usual we the supporters have played our part again. One more push and fingers crossed that lady luck is shining down on us tomorrow.

Safe journey to all those lucky lions travelling tomorrow.

COYL
Well said!

To all you lovely and lucky people fortunate enough to be Bournemouth bound, I just know that you'll all have a cracking day, as there's a lot to be happy about.
It's at the stage were the result doesn't matter as much as singing loud and proud, to mark the end of a decent season, where we've exceeded the expectations we had at the beginning.
If things go out way, tomorrow may not be the last game of our season, but you can stack the odds by being the most effective 13th man ever.
Safe journey, and I'll be there in spirit.:guiness::guiness:
"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside"
COYL.

TACTICS I think we should get right in their faces from the off, press em hard, be as aggressive as we can, throw a few elbows about, total attack but of course keep a couple in defense for the off chance of a counter attack THEN we should leave the pubs, make our way to the ground and let GR and the boys do the rest

really happy that those with a ticket can get up tomorrow with the excitment of it all. it's worth it for that alone. not a wasted ticket purchase.

i seriously doubt we will be celebrating though come 3pm tomorrow. relying on 3 teams to fuck up is like getting a treble in on a bet, very, very, very rarely comes in. once or twice a year maybe.

Members online