Bournemouth V The mighty Lions- matchthread.

really happy that those with a ticket can get up tomorrow with the excitment of it all. it's worth it for that alone. not a wasted ticket purchase.

i seriously doubt we will be celebrating though come 3pm tomorrow. relying on 3 teams to fuck up is like getting a treble in on a bet, very, very, very rarely comes in. once or twice a year maybe.
Yes, a treble it may be but still worth a punt. Speculate to accumulate and all that:grinning:. I put a modest 20 quid on. Who was it said that we got promoted the last two times we finished the season away to Bournemouth? And I know our supporters are going to be a 12th man tomorrow :cup:

I thought we blew a month or so back and decided to fuck off abroad for a month and have missed the Peterborough and now the Bournemouth game.
All the best from me a loop a Spanish mountain to GR,the players and those able to go.

COYL.
Don’t forget you can watch on iFollow from Spain. 1.30 kick off

To all you lovely and lucky people fortunate enough to be Bournemouth bound, I just know that you'll all have a cracking day, as there's a lot to be happy about.
It's at the stage were the result doesn't matter as much as singing loud and proud, to mark the end of a decent season, where we've exceeded the expectations we had at the beginning.
If things go out way, tomorrow may not be the last game of our season, but you can stack the odds by being the most effective 13th man ever.
Safe journey, and I'll be there in spirit.:guiness::guiness:
"Oh I do like to be beside the seaside"
COYL.
13th man Ulster? 🤔

I remember Moros goal going in against Bradford I fucking jumped up and just ran out my front door down the street just shouting fucking YESS! Knew it was it when I got home and the wife and kids was just sitting on the stairs Doris is like it's 4 o clock in the bloody morning you've woke the whole street up hahaha

really happy that those with a ticket can get up tomorrow with the excitment of it all. it's worth it for that alone. not a wasted ticket purchase.

i seriously doubt we will be celebrating though come 3pm tomorrow. relying on 3 teams to fuck up is like getting a treble in on a bet, very, very, very rarely comes in. once

But this time it will 4pm not am mate! 😉
4 am my time mate!!

Team news

Millwall manager Gary Rowett makes one change to his starting XI as Mason Bennett comes in for Tom Bradshaw, who is on the bench.

Millwall: 5-2-3: Bialkowski; McNamara, Leonard, Hutchinson, Cooper, M Wallace; Mitchell, Saville; Burke, Afobe, Bennett.

Substitutes: Long, Kieftenbeld, J Wallace, Bradshaw, Pearce, Evans, Burey.

Looks like a 1st half and 2nd half attack!!

Members online