Bodvarsson

Are you his agent?
Of course not. Even though he didn't have a good run at Millwall--he always seemed a decent fellow and I am happy for him that things are going well. don't understand all this slagging of him---oh well, small people do small things.

Of course not. Even though he didn't have a good run at Millwall--he always seemed a decent fellow and I am happy for him that things are going well. don't understand all this slagging of him---oh well, small people do small things.

" don't understand all this slagging of him"

Most of us are simply not interested in him. He played for us, he wasn't very good, but he gave 100% and because of this he didn't get a hard time from the stands. Now he no longer plays for us, few of us are minded to start threads about his progress around the Football League.

" don't understand all this slagging of him"

Most of us are simply not interested in him. He played for us, he wasn't very good, but he gave 100% and because of this he didn't get a hard time from the stands. Now he no longer plays for us, few of us are minded to start threads about his progress around the Football League.
Check Paddym's response--necessary? classy eh?

He was as good as Paul the vermin swine goddard
Baz ain’t savage Warren patmore John Mitchell
I’ve seen some useless cnts & bod was up there

He was as good as Paul the vermin swine goddard
Baz ain’t savage Warren patmore John Mitchell
I’ve seen some useless cnts & bod was up there

Bod's record was a lot worse even than Mitchell's! Bod was a strange one though. He wasn't like some of the has-beens we've had like Falco and Allen who just weren't up to it. We wasn't a lazy c*nt either and he had some technical ability (one of his goals was lovely finish with the outside of the foot). I just don't think he had enough of the necessary attributes to be a consistent threat at our level.

Bod's record was a lot worse even than Mitchell's! Bod was a strange one though. He wasn't like some of the has-beens we've had like Falco and Allen who just weren't up to it. We wasn't a lazy c*nt either and he had some technical ability (one of his goals was lovely finish with the outside of the foot). I just don't think he had enough of the necessary attributes to be a consistent threat at our level.
a lot of a strikers game is positioning. his was awful. afobe is very good at this however. bradshaw not so good and often fucks up the shot soon after if he is in space. sherringham the zen master etc. a strikers brain is most of the battle.