Block 5

lionchef

Just renewed my season ticket and moved seats to block 5 row A from block 32, anyone know what the views like?

My season ticket was in Block 4 row A.
You will have the best view in the house, and nobody standing in front of you....EVER.

I bought those seats because the kids were small, and they never missed a thing.

Honestly, you have the best seats in the house, and very close to the half way line. Excellent choice.

Plus, you never get the sun in your eyes.

You will have the best view in the house, and nobody standing in front of you....EVER.

I bought those seats because the kids were small, and they never missed a thing.

Honestly, you have the best seats in the house, and very close to the half way line. Excellent choice.

Seat stat alert 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Within pie throwing distance of the lino as well.

Shame they didn’t think about that and built the ground so the bloody sun shines on the away stand!!😂