Billy Sharp Headbutted

Totally out of order another sly cunt assaulting a bloke standing there not knowing it was coming. Footballer doing his job not an oppo giving it large face to face.

What would the reaction have been if it had been us. There wouldn’t have been big enough headlines in the tabloids to discredit us. There would have been talk of not allowing us to progress to the final because of this mindless action. There could even have been talk of us having to play games behind closed doors.
But, as it was Forest the penalty will be much lighter, if anything at all. I wait to hear the outcome. Don’t hold your breath!

What would the reaction have been if it had been us. There wouldn’t have been big enough headlines in the tabloids to discredit us. There would have been talk of not allowing us to progress to the final because of this mindless action. There could even have been talk of us having to play games behind closed doors.
But, as it was Forest the penalty will be much lighter, if anything at all. I wait to hear the outcome. Don’t hold your breath!
Silver it goes without saying and all the more for us fans to be on our guard with the MSM knowing the repercussions and force them to only have Tits as their main selling point.

That player was at work and shouldn't have to put up with that shit.
Having a fat cunt like that running at you and planting one on you when you're off guard can leave you with a very, nasty head injury.

Talking of football morons...
:slap:
1.JPG

That was just as dangerous as what happened to our poor bloke at Brum.
Any word on Sharp's condition?

As an aside, this is exactly why pitch invasions are illegal. There is no such thing as a benign pitch invasion. You never know what sort of nutter may be among a seemingly peaceful crowd, as last night's incident shows.
I sincerely hope that Sharp is OK and that the thug that did this goes away for a very long time.

The EFL should throw Forest out of the final for that!

Of course it won‘t happen, but would be fucking hilarious if United took their place as a punishment!

The Forest supporters would be in absolute meltdown! So near, yet so far, and the geezer who did that to Sharp, would be public enemy No. 1 🤣

C’mon Huddersfield, do these midland cunts in the final!

It would have all of these, Jim White and his little crew would have been right on it, the reaction after the Everton game was off the scale, but when it happens in the Premier league its just a mindless individuals not a whole club, and it seems Forest are joining the club. The have to have a closed door situation and a big fine. I agree in a perfect world the game should be replayed or awarded to Utd, that will make the fellow in the yellow t shirt feel like a idiot , more than he already is, but it wont happen. Years ago supporters would come onto the pitch and carry players on there shoulders, and opposition players were clear off out of it. I saw some numbskull on twitter suggestion Sharpe deserves it because he gives it out to opposing fans

Totally out of order another sly cunt assaulting a bloke standing there not knowing it was coming. Footballer doing his job not an oppo giving it large face to face.
I thought he went down hoping to get a penalty....jokes aside not very brave by the supporters that's his football watching career over

You forgot endless replays of the Luton game.

That was just as dangerous as what happened to our poor bloke at Brum.
Any word on Sharp's condition?

As an aside, this is exactly why pitch invasions are illegal. There is no such thing as a benign pitch invasion. You never know what sort of nutter may be among a seemingly peaceful crowd, as last night's incident shows.
I sincerely hope that Sharp is OK and that the thug that did this goes away for a very long time.
If he is unable to train that's going to be very expensive for the idiot that did it.

I don’t like billy sharp but that was out of order
Some players deserve a smack like when he gave it large to our lot after he scored the penalty in our 1-2 win at their place.

Having said that, it's still out of order running on from nowhere and clumping him. We should have signed him years ago

"However, it is not acceptable for supporters to enter the field of play at any time given the EFL's objective is to ensure our matches remain a safe and welcoming one for all.

Still happens every team does it look at Bristol Rovers. The EFL will do nothing