Big Frank D

Last time I saw Big Frank was at Wembley, I was leaving and he said lets go to Vermins pub and give it to emHitting I laughed but knew he was serious. We made many a visit to there turf and always made connections !!!We also made a memorable visit to Newcastle with some game geezers LOL, always reminded me of Big Vern in a strange way.
Rest in peace Frank

Last time I saw Big Frank was at Wembley, I was leaving and he said lets go to Vermins pub and give it to emHitting I laughed but knew he was serious. We made many a visit to there turf and always made connections !!!We also made a memorable visit to Newcastle with some game geezers LOL, always reminded me of Big Vern in a strange way.
Rest in peace Frank
He was good that day at Newcastle, I was talking to JN yesterday about how many of the 28 have passed away, Far to many considering there ages.

I’m on holiday and found out on Monday morning, I was proper upset for the rest of the day. My Mrs asked how long have I known him, whilst remembering early times with Frank I remembered at Slough away and that was 1982 so 40 years at least. Just found out the funeral/wake is on June 19th (Friday) not sure where but presume it will be around Bournemouth. RIP Frank.

I’m on holiday and found out on Monday morning, I was proper upset for the rest of the day. My Mrs asked how long have I known him, whilst remembering early times with Frank I remembered at Slough away and that was 1982 so 40 years at least. Just found out the funeral/wake is on June 19th (Friday) not sure where but presume it will be around Bournemouth. RIP Frank.
19th of June is a Sunday mate.

It’s June 10th
RIP Frank