Bezos and gates

Beaufoyboy

Arrive at summit in private jets, after partying on their respective gas gazzling super yachts

delegates all sitting there drinking water from plastic bottles

all sitting there with masks on, only to be taken off when cameras move away from them

yep we’re all in this together , just like lockdown where the rich and elite did whatever they wanted

oh and Bojo the clown flying back to London

Arrive at summit in private jets, after partying on their respective gas gazzling super yachts

delegates all sitting there drinking water from plastic bottles

all sitting there with masks on, only to be taken off when cameras move away from them

yep we’re all in this together , just like lockdown where the rich and elite did whatever they wanted

oh and Bojo the clown flying back to London
Fuck the lot of them! Those who buy their bollox over & over are thick quite frankly.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Why are you bringing up the subject of Bezos and Gates? Dont you know that their fiendish plans for world domination are being advanced by climate change. Phase 1 was Covid, Phase 2 is climate change, just you wait until phase 3. Talking about them will only bring all the loonies out spouting their silly theories

I don’t know if anyone has asked you Met but are you back in your old premises and still cutting hair?
Unfortunately not mate. I got banned from all of Kings Hill. I opened one up on the 3rd December about 10 mins down the road & was open 16 days when they locked us back down again. Landlords took the same stance as the Kings Hill one so I had no choice but to end it there.
Cost me a fucking fortune but there you go. It is what it is mate.
Thanks for asking fella