Betting thread

Got to ask the question cos it’s bugging me.
Who the fuck is Mark and who is his nan?

Tomorrows four fold

Millwall
Ipswich
Orient
Pompey

£10 pays £163.82
NorwichMark once made the mistake of saying some like "My nan would've scored that" and he's never been allowed to forget it (especially by Millwall84). Poor lady gets dragged into best line-up, the team for Tues, gets stuck on the bench a lot though. Even though she's been dead 20 years

Cresswells odds will come right down after his brace
Definitely. I'm going to stick a quid each on Cresswell, Cooper and Danny ( if he's playing) to score first and stick to it for the season. I think Cooper being man marked slightly favours cresswell, but that might change. Cooper has scored a few in the box without his head so he's not out of my reckoning.

Might also stick in Wallace but i think he won't get as many chances in the new system. Yes, i know he'll bloody score first next Saturday cause i've talked my self out of it :grinning:

Other than Saturdays first goal bet i haven't bothered with my draws yet. Will wait till form or a pattern appears both here and the lower leagues in Spain, France and Italy.

Last edited:
I read just before the season that Millwall never had a player sent off at all last season and the odds of having a player sent off in a game is between 7 and 8/1, in my mind I thought I would start having a bet on us having a player sent off and make a few quid.
Guess what? I never bloody did it!!:mad::censor:

I read just before the season that Millwall never had a player sent off at all last season and the odds of having a player sent off in a game is between 7 and 8/1, in my mind I thought I would start having a bet on us having a player sent off and make a few quid.
Guess what? I never bloody did it!!:mad::censor:
Always happens to me... latest one was Stoke, wanted 2.0 and bet365 wouldn't load on my phone, so thought I wouldn't bother...

Instead of me usual four team accy going to make it harder by making it a five team accy.

Five aways; Arsenal, Villa, Wall, Ipswich and the Orient.

Ching pays £419.83.

I know Arsenal playing them flids up the road tonight and me bet could go tits up before tomorrows games, but I fancy Arsenal to smash ‘em and I hope they do.

Might aswell for a £5 free bet

Attachments

• 076472FE-E4F4-43C1-B1FC-5F0FA6328CA3.png
    076472FE-E4F4-43C1-B1FC-5F0FA6328CA3.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 16
Thanks Paddy

Attachments

• D5A6E8D8-DF8C-444D-978D-CF00B917665A.png
    D5A6E8D8-DF8C-444D-978D-CF00B917665A.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 13